• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Look for us at this Banner! ;)!

mt8f9w.jpg

Yes there sure is!
Stop in and see us!
There is a discount on both already for Haydays and if you get both at the same time, you get an additional $25 off.
We will get you taken care of! ;)!

We had a REALLY busy day today, was great meeting alot of you guys that were there!
:rocks:
Those that didn't make it today, find us tomorrow.
Need to head to bed have to be up and alive in a few hours. lol

Rockmeister said:
Yes there sure is!
Stop in and see us!
There is a discount on both already for Haydays and if you get both at the same time, you get an additional $25 off.

We had a REALLY busy day today, was great meeting alot of you guys that were there!

what about those of us that wont be able to make it ...but are ready to buy now?

sj said:
Rockmeister said:
Yes there sure is!
Stop in and see us!

what about those of us that wont be able to make it ...but are ready to buy now?

If you couldn't make it and are a VIP member, will take care of you today for the same price. $175 shipped in the US. (Canada +10 Europe +$15)
(This is for Plug & Play kits)

The remote start is already $50 off.
If you get both together you will get another $25 off the YAMAHEATER controller.
Keep in mind, this is today only.

That way it helps you guys that couldn't make it Haydays! ;)!

Rock :-o

Rockmeister said:
sj said:
Rockmeister said:
Yes there sure is!
Stop in and see us!

If you couldn't make it and are a VIP member, will take care of you today for the same price. $175 shipped in the US. (Canada +10 Europe +$15)

If you get both together you will get another $25 off the YAMAHEATER controller.

So, it is 175.00 for both shipped to Michigan, if I am a VIP memeber?

The Sledstart is $200 (Will be $250 after intro special.)
YAMAHEATER is $175
Both are Plug & Play and work together to provide you Warm Hands. ;)!

(FREE shipping in US on both, $24 value, reduced shipping on others)

If you purchase both together today, your total will be $350
(Normal price of both with shipping = $450)
Packing up soon, will be back on-line as soon as we are on the road!

Rock

Edit: Corrected pricing due to HayDays (Daze?) Brain Fatigue, thanks sj! :-o

SledFreak said:
Rockmeister said:
sj said:
Rockmeister said:
Yes there sure is!
Stop in and see us!

So, it is 175.00 for both shipped to Michigan, if I am a VIP memeber?

Hey SledFreak,
Just making sure you understand the Promo? $350 for the pair shipped. That first post was a bit confusing but Rock corrected it. By the way...the Yamaha Accessory guru was at Hay Days and he LOVED the starter. He was given one to try out. He was all smiles as we did a demo for him Saturday AM. ;)!

SD

Hey guys,

I was at Haydays and I saw the YAMAHEATER & Sled Start demonstrated. Both work excellent and they are very high quality units.

I have purchased both units and I will be installing them on my Apex this fall.

Both Rockmeister & SNOWDOG are great guys and they both offer great customer support.

Hey Guys!

Here is your chance to get a set of YAMAHEATER Warm Hands for NO cash outlay!

I am in need of a Speedo/ECU/Wiring Harness/Handlebar controls from a FI 2006 or newer YAMAHA Snowmobile.

Am using these to build a display to demonstrate operation of the YAMAHEATER & SLEDSTART remote start.

If you are interested and/or have ideas, please PM me!

Thanks!

Hey Rock , have 4 of your units all work awesome , I have a 2010 xtx on the way , will I need your heat ?? Will it plug and play ? I also want to order sled starter for it ! I have one on the way for the sc apex ! Glen

The only thing my guys did not like about their sleds !!
Rock fixed ! Buy his unit and BE HAPPY !!!!!!

Back