• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Rock, Look forward to seeing you at the Syracuse show...

Have a chance to come over the Booster, can it be installed and make a difference without the yamheater?

The Booster itself will add some heat, however it has nowhere near the same benefit as with the YamaHeater.

Especially below 4000 rpms, your grips with still cool off at every turn etc.
(Whenever you let off the throttle or apply the brake.)

I build and sell the Boosters at WELL BELOW my cost.
The reason I sell them at a loss, is to take great care of anyone that has purchased a YamaHeater prior that didn't have quite enough heat yet.

The objective is simple:
Take great care of my customers and deliver on any promise I make.
(I promise Warm Hands and a reasonable expectation would be for me to deliver Warm Hands!)

The Boost module itself was never intended to be used stand-alone.
That is why I only sell them to prior purchasers of a YamaHeater.

Rock :-o

rock, thanks for educating me about my lights, really looking forward to getting my yamaheaters installed when they get here, I am going to get some red LED's for lights hope it turns out as good as i have it pictured. Thanks again for all your help. David

Hey David!

You are welcome.
Was great meeting you guys!

Your YamaHeater will ship out tomorrow.
You will like having Warm Hands!
PM me your email addy & I will notify you of the shipping number etc.

Rock,
I am from Newfoundland and have a 09 vector ltx and I am just a little confused. Without reading all the threads, do I need the booster for my thumb warmers? If yes, can you tell me what I need? Can you also tell me what I need to get in the plug and play yamaheaters with or without the booster?
Thanks

sjspat said:
Rock,
I am from Newfoundland and have a 09 vector ltx and I am just a little confused. Without reading all the threads, do I need the booster for my thumb warmers? If yes, can you tell me what I need? Can you also tell me what I need to get in the plug and play yamaheaters with or without the booster?
Thanks

Hi sjspat!

Your Vector should only need the regular YamaHeater.
Very few need the boost or the ThumbBooster.
(Unfortunately, It depends on the sled, and varies from sled to sled, even of the same model.)

If your grips and Thumbwarmer are always cold now, those are the sleds that tend to need the Boost on the Thumb and grips.
(Like the 08-current Nytros & Apexes and some 07s.)

Hope this helps!

Rock,
I looked for ya at the novi show, Allen said you had something come up Friday. I didn't have time left after the honey do list to make it back. I suppose I have to order one after I put my sled back together.

I thought that it would have been nice To meet you, you told me at Hastings last year I would be looking for you soon enough. I rode my 700mile year I said I was going to wait before deciding. Well it was a short year, especially on a year that you have a new machine, and my hands were cold for sure. Hoping that the new fusion gloves will help a lot. But ill be gettin me some added Yammiheater installed before keewenaw this year.

Too bad I missed ya, hope everything went better for you after early Friday. It seemed bigger this year, which was nice. I wonder what the final readout was for the event? Hopefully more than the last few years.

04JRB said:
Rock,
I looked for ya at the novi show, Allen said you had something come up Friday. I didn't have time left after the honey do list to make it back. I suppose I have to order one after I put my sled back together.

I thought that it would have been nice To meet you, you told me at Hastings last year I would be looking for you soon enough. I rode my 700mile year I said I was going to wait before deciding. Well it was a short year, especially on a year that you have a new machine, and my hands were cold for sure. Hoping that the new fusion gloves will help a lot. But ill be gettin me some added Yammiheater installed before keewenaw this year.

Too bad I missed ya, hope everything went better for you after early Friday. It seemed bigger this year, which was nice. I wonder what the final readout was for the event? Hopefully more than the last few years.

Hey Dude!

Sorry I missed you friday!
Was a rough day... lol
The show went really well though.
Attendance was up quite a bit.
Saw lots of friends & met some new ones!

I will be in the Monroe, MI area this weekend.
Can bring one up with me for you and get you taken care of! ;)!

Will that work?

I just installed my Yamaheater and I'm so glad I got it. When you fire the sled up and feel the instant heat, you know you spent your money well. A word of advice, don't over think the install!!!!! It is so easy I made it harder than it should have been as Rock can attest to! If only the cable company had as good customer service, we'd all be a lot less stressed!

Thanks Rock for a great experience and my future toasty hands!

arminius123 said:
I just installed my Yamaheater and I'm so glad I got it. When you fire the sled up and feel the instant heat, you know you spent your money well. A word of advice, don't over think the install!!!!! It is so easy I made it harder than it should have been as Rock can attest to! If only the cable company had as good customer service, we'd all be a lot less stressed!

Thanks Rock for a great experience and my future toasty hands!

You are very welcome!

Am here to help. :Rockon:

Like you, I can't wait to ride!!! :rocks:

Back