• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Can this still be purchased from you?

I am interested in a yamaheater unit for my 08 nytro. Can this unit be purchased through you directly? How much? I would prefer to buy direct from you as that is how I do most of my purchases. Thanks.

Just put the basic kit in my RX. I have a question. When the led is red and I press the brake it turns green. Is this normal or is the blue with white stripe wire turning off when brake is pressed. Should I change it to blue with red?

03griz said:
Just put the basic kit in my RX. I have a question. When the led is red and I press the brake it turns green. Is this normal or is the blue with white stripe wire turning off when brake is pressed. Should I change it to blue with red?

Hmmmmm...

That's an odd one.
Sent you my number via PM.
Give me a call & we will find out what is going on & get you taken care of!

Rock :-o

Hooolyyyyy Tooott!! That is service

Received my yamaheater kit today in the mail from Rock for the wife's 09 Phazer MTX. Hand warmers with boost, thumb boost and starter saver as I have the same set up on my Nytro and they are WICKEEDDDD. The thumb got warm quickly, but the hands not that much, Sent Rock a quick email, 10 min. later i received a call from the Rock himself. told me to change 2 wires as the phazer can be set up 2 way and now the hands are warm and quickly. Now if someone doubt the products and the service give them a call or email, You'll have the answer quick enough. Now if I can only get another set for the Truck I would be in business.

Props to Rock and his products. Cant say enough good things about it and his stuff. :Rockon:

Re: Hooolyyyyy Tooott!! That is service

kojack said:
Received my yamaheater kit today in the mail from Rock for the wife's 09 Phazer MTX. Hand warmers with boost, thumb boost and starter saver as I have the same set up on my Nytro and they are WICKEEDDDD. The thumb got warm quickly, but the hands not that much, Sent Rock a quick email, 10 min. later i received a call from the Rock himself. told me to change 2 wires as the phazer can be set up 2 way and now the hands are warm and quickly. Now if someone doubt the products and the service give them a call or email, You'll have the answer quick enough. Now if I can only get another set for the Truck I would be in business.

Props to Rock and his products. Cant say enough good things about it and his stuff. :Rockon:

Thank you!

We work hard to take great care of everyone! ;)!

Best part is, Didn't you make your wife install it? :Rockon:

I just want to say I did a bunch of Christmas ordering earlier in the week and topped by saying ya know what I'm gonna get myself something so I ordered my Yamaheater rig late in the afternoon.

Before getting emails from Victoria's Secret, Macy's, or Ugg Austrailia, I get an email from Paypal. Your Yamaheater has shipped!

Holy sh1t! That's fast service.

Thanks Rock.

That's awesome Jack!

It doesn't always work out perfect, however I do try to be very fast. :Rockon:

Wait 'til you try them out on the trail! ;)!

Yamaheater Install

Hey Rock just wanted to let you know I installed my plug and play on my 07 apex gt over the weekend.It was a blem that i bought from you at the Big East show and beat you up on the price a little,the American way you know ,every thing went very well and works great cant wait to ride ! Thanks again and the install pictures on this site are a great help. Mike. :flag:

Rock,

Got my Yamaheater installed with your help of course. Always great to be able to speak to the expert when you have a question!

Now I have your Power supply installed, the Starter Saver, Trail Jamz and the Yamaheater!

Isn't there anything else you can design and sell I can install? :jump:

You are the Best!

Cant wait to try them!

Hey Rock, just letting you know I received the pnp with boost yesterday afternoon and installed it last night. I have to say that I am converted. I was somewhat sceptical about purchasing this because it sounded like you had all your buddies writing reviews to boost sales. NOT THE CASE! Installation was a snap, directions were in real word words, and the product was put together great. The biggest problem I had, which was not that big, was finding a mounting spot for the unit itself. I currently have a fuel programmer tie strapped to the suggested location, so I was able to affix the yamaheater to the opposite side of the same bracket holding the programmer. I used a piece of bicycle inner tube to isolate the unit from the frame as it was the perfect width. (We have long winters up here, I don't think my daughter will notice the missing tube for a while) Tested out in the garage perfect the first time. I am as excited about driving my sled again as much as I was when I installed the fuel programmer! I will update after the "winter holidays" as to how well it works outside!

Thanks Rock! Have a great Christmas.....or Festivus....or Hannakuh or...................just have a beer!

Kirk

Rock: I ordered yamaheaters last year and they work great. I just received the thumb heater. I plan on installing tomorrow. My question is, my thumb heater last year did not work at all, I mean nothing. Will the thumb heater fix this or could there be something else wrong that regardless the tumngheater is not going to fix it? Hope that makes sense.

slimjim2525 said:
Rock: I ordered yamaheaters last year and they work great. I just received the thumb heater. I plan on installing tomorrow. My question is, my thumb heater last year did not work at all, I mean nothing. Will the thumb heater fix this or could there be something else wrong that regardless the tumngheater is not going to fix it? Hope that makes sense.

Hi Jim!

It very well maybe that you have a problem with your warmer itself also.

Sent you my number in a PM, you are welcome to call me & we can test it right then on the phone.

Will get you taken care of!

Rock :-o

Re: Cant wait to try them!

kbrandt said:
Hey Rock, just letting you know I received the pnp with boost yesterday afternoon and installed it last night. I have to say that I am converted. I was somewhat sceptical about purchasing this because it sounded like you had all your buddies writing reviews to boost sales. NOT THE CASE! Installation was a snap, directions were in real word words, and the product was put together great. The biggest problem I had, which was not that big, was finding a mounting spot for the unit itself. I currently have a fuel programmer tie strapped to the suggested location, so I was able to affix the yamaheater to the opposite side of the same bracket holding the programmer. I used a piece of bicycle inner tube to isolate the unit from the frame as it was the perfect width. (We have long winters up here, I don't think my daughter will notice the missing tube for a while) Tested out in the garage perfect the first time. I am as excited about driving my sled again as much as I was when I installed the fuel programmer! I will update after the "winter holidays" as to how well it works outside!

Thanks Rock! Have a great Christmas.....or Festivus....or Hannakuh or...................just have a beer!

Kirk

Hi Kirk!

Funny, a few people have wondered that.
Actually, many of my Buddies here were customers first, then became friends.
Is all good. :rocks:

Lol about the kid not missing the inner tube, at least for a few months!

Christmas, and Rockmeisters to drink...
Mmmmmmm...
Good idea!
Sounds good right now! :drink:
Even have my portable bar ready for my first trip! lol
You have a great Holiday also!

Glad you like everything!
Let us know how you like them on the trail!
You will like not having the Fun sucked right out of your fingertips by the cold! ;)!

Rockmeister :-o

Back