• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 phazer no power to injectors

snopro442

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
mod 08 nytro, 2-2007 phazers and a 2010 sno pro 500 speedwerx exterminator. new 2014 nytro for towing the snowcoach. 2015 Viper mpi turbo
I have someone with a 2007 phazer that has a no start. sled has compression, spark and fuel pump is working. they have no power to the wires that plug into the injectors. any ideas as to what it could be? any help would be great. Thanks

Along with the fuses, check the relays, especially the one for the fuel injection. Relay might be bad (seems to be popular these days). Check out the schematics in the manual and follow the leads.

I am having the same problem as you snopro442. Did you ever figure out the issue? I know this is a old thread.
Thanks Greg

It helps to put an @ in front of the user name you're trying to get an answer, like this:

So @snopro442 , ever get this figured out?

The user gets a notification they were mentioned in this thread.

Boy that was awhile back and to be honest I cannot recall what the problem turned out to be, sorry I cant be any help.

Back