• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1" hacksaw thoughts

badlarry

Extreme
I already have the track installed and all is well. I went with 1.175 Gold diggers single Double, as opposed to 1.075's. do you think I will gain mph on top? also do you think i will have o.k. hook-up compared to the 1 1/4 lug and 1.375's? I think it will hook good on hard pack / Ice. and probably see 2-5 mph gain on top. I also added a med tall windshield last year and I think it scrubs 5 mph off the top. It at least looks funny around 115 when it folds over down to the tank with a BOOM from the wind. Is there any options between the med/high yami shield and the stock one that will not even cover the gauges??

It all depends on conditions. You will gain on real speed not spinning the track out as easy at top speed.

you will gain 3 mph. max i have the same track you wont regret the change

better.back shift less weights

snolover - please add your location in your userprofile, it's a site requirement.

rxrider
TY Management

Back