• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Colebrook/Swift Diamond N.H. Snow-Deo

Snodeo

I hope to be up there friday nite with my son. We are going to ride in saturday morning for show and would like to do some riding later. Rode in that area last week trails were awsome. We got another 12" of snow yesterday. Are the only test rides on friday? Will the sleds still be there on saturday?

I only have a few minutes on the library's PC, so I need to make this quick. My SDSL connection is down until further notice (that means until they feel like investing money in the connection, which probably won't happen). So I have no connection at home. Anyone still looking to hook up with us should call me at 603-237-5215. Since nobody mentioned a preferred restaurant, I'll take the lead and say we'll eat at the Colebrook Country Club unless we make other arrangements over the phone.

Since the '06 test rides are off for tomorrow, we need a way to meet up. If there is no change made between now and then, lets say 6pm Friday at the Colebrook Country Club. From Diamond Pond, take Rt. 26 West into town. Just as you are reaching Colebrook, the Country Club will be on your right. If you are coming from Colebrook, take Rt. 26 East for about 1/2 mile and the Country Club will be on your right. I'm going to make a call tonight and see if we can manage to reserve a table away from the crowd to keep it quieter.

If there are changes, someone else will have to post the updates on here.

Jim

:yam: Ok I went to the sno-deo Sat. as we do every year,We flew in with the red/blk. plane.We refuse to reg. in N.H. to;not going to pay that kinda money when we have all we need in Maine.That whole thing happened just because some political A@@ was sleeping with anothers political a@@'s wife one from maine,one from N.H. that's what that all boils down to.To bad,a real shame. :4STroke:

Back