• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 TY Manitoba Ride Headcount

Darral and I will be there Wednesday to Saturday. Maybe Tuesday. Revster might drop by a day or two if he can handle the Ski Doo comment. And please feel free to let him have it, as long as it's in jest of course.

Seeing how I'm the SLOWEST ONE Bringing up the rear.......

I'll be there ALL WEEK & CO PILOT only on Saturday as she can't get the time off as it's their busiest time of year.

I rode the South Voyageur Trail Sunday, 1st time for use on that system. A SUPER SWEET Trail, took a bunch of pic's I'll post up today. Also meet a few APEX/ATTAK owners along the way, one gentleman Frank will be looking to hook up with us All Week. Was Busy Handing out TY Web Cards all weekend doing the TY PR Thing, BTW...........FULLY GROOMED up to Vassar, then to south to the USA border[Roseau]........Ditched it up to South Juntion....SWEET ;)! ;)! :D

C U All Next WEEK ;)! :rocks: :yam: :4STroke:

There is no official ride on sunday. The saturday the 25th is kind of a wind up thing where there will be a shorter ride and trail lunch. There cou;ld be a group of us kncking around tomorrow if you want to join in.

p.m. me if you want and we will see if we can get hooked up.

feb 24th bird lake through lac du bonnet aprox 320k. (lots of fast lake running here)nopiming lodge will have either stew or chili prepared for a group lunch please specify which you would prefere. Also if you have not logged in on the head count please do so now or you could go hungry.

feb 25th will be shorter and more of a social event including a trail lunch at mooswa lake aprox 100k. however the lake has a couple of loop trails to play on but at this time one is closed but may be with some luck and cold weather opened soon.

Cool just got back from Bird Lake via Kenora and the Bear and Wolf Trial were Fantastic !!

Can someone email me, or were can I find the schedule for the week ?

How many are going, Nopoming lodge can only seat 14

the lodge will make special preparations to accomedate us.

21st. around south end of lake winnipeg.

22nd beausejour up to traverse bay and down through pine falls and bigfoot trail.

23rd whiteshell ride taking the big whiteshell lake loop.

24th bird lake.

25th trail lunch in aggassis forrest. can't do the lunch at mooswa lake due to some idiots burning the hut down.

a reporter from the winnipeg sun contacted me and wants to do a story on the shack brian, i gave him your info if you want to fill him in on it. i also mentioned the ride and he may also do a story on it? fill him in, who knows as it would be great exposure for the trails, beausejour and the website! i sent you the contact info also but if you never got it or someone elso knows the story just pm me and i will get you his # and email address. see you guys on the ride fri or sat!

What is departure time on Feb 24th to Bird Lake ?

Back