• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 sled on maxsled

TYPICAL YAMAHA , o well another coat of wax on the 2007 rtx sc , good for 1 more year !!!!

no way.........idler wheels with replaceable bearings.........the R&D departments must have been hard at work. They should be very proud, ooops I almost forget the "new/working" grip warmers.

Lets clarify.......the 10's now come with what they should have supplied in the first place back in 2006.

should be interesting to see the yamabog spin on this.

I've talked to a lot of Friends who are loyal blue who are fed up. A few of them have road the new 1200 doo and say it's a grand slam home run. They said they will not hesitate to switch. The 2010 lineup just might make them do so

That can NOT be the entire lineup...so Jonny and Bunny were kidnapped so they could show them the new 2010 idler wheels? Has to be something else.

Here's the list of changes at a glance.

150hp Apex
* Replaceable idler wheel bearings
* Improved hand warmers
* RCA accessory plug (not on Apex MTX)

126hp Vector
* 126HP fuel-injected engine
* Throttle bearing for smoother throttle pull
* Radiator and fan
* Mono Shock II rear suspension
* Fully clipped Rip Saw track
* Replaceable idler wheel bearings
* Improved hand warmers
* RCA accessory plug
* Improved gauge
* Waterproof membrane in seat cover

130hp Nytro
* FXG2 front end
* ProMountain Air rear suspension
* New tunnel
* Fox Float 2 Air shocks
* New single-ply Camoplast track
* Improved hand warmers
* Replaceable bearing idlers
* Extrovert drivers (model specific)

Yamaha Klim gear.

Ya why all the hype... This blows.... I guess Yamaha wants to be last, like they were through the whole 90's and into the first of the century..

I mean they want to be the leader, but they don't put out anything new in the trail sled for now 5 years. DOO took 1 shot at it and basically did a home run... I am finding this so hard to understand, why they would hold back a new sled. Ya sure the economy sucks, but people are still buying sleds.. F*&((, this pisses me off. I sick of driving this sled and I want a new one and I don't want to switch brands and Yamaha is forcing me too..

Back