• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 sled on maxsled

Perhaps there holding out cause the embargo is still on for a couple more hours.

Phatboyc said:
Perhaps there holding out cause the embargo is still on for a couple more hours.

I hope so... Like why make the bunny video for the same sled? ;):D :o|

Maybe they realize the times and are just trying to be fiscally responsible?
Although boring to some, isnt that the reason we are in the situation as a country that we are in? Why push out more innovation just to have it sit next to the new iron they cant give away right now?

Maybe there is still a little surprise on the Yamaha website with their launch of 2010 sleds! I would be as stoked as any to see the turbo or a real lightweight 2DI sled. But, if it doesnt happen it doesnt suprise me either!

When I saw the word "bearing", I was excited that Yami finally came out with greasable driveshaft and jackshaft bearings ... not.

I do like the changes to the vector though.

Based on 2010 Models, I would say Yamaha does not approve of an economic stimulous plan...cuz no one is spending $11K for new bearings.

I'll give them till' noon before i go to the dealer and buy a leftover.

Can't understand a video for that lineup, last years XTX was more exiting, at least that was a new model, not just long overdue updates.

Typical Yamaha, don't give them what they (consumers) want, give them what we want and they can take it or leave it. Well alot of riders are going to leave it!

BNG BABY! BNG! Thats a huge dissappointment nice how much they hype everyone up especially CR over on the blog, nice going yamaha let down yet again. Yamaha 2010 lineup F-

I agree with what's been said here but what does everyone think about the deal where you "buy" a sled in the spring with no money down and then in the fall you can choose to keep it. there has to be a catch there or everyone will go in sign for a new sled and then in october say "sorry can't buy it". what's the dealer going to do then?

sg35 said:
I agree with what's been said here but what does everyone think about the deal where you "buy" a sled in the spring with no money down and then in the fall you can choose to keep it. there has to be a catch there or everyone will go in sign for a new sled and then in october say "sorry can't buy it". what's the dealer going to do then?

They can do that becuase NO ONE is gonna buy a 2010...save $3000 and buy an 08 or 09

06RTXRider said:
Can't understand a video for that lineup, last years XTX was more exiting, at least that was a new model, not just long overdue updates.

Yea but new model or not, last years video with Wade West was pretty bad. How many times do you pull that video out and be entertained. My kids watch the old Johnny Skepticals even in the summer. If anyone from Yamaha is reading this I want to say Kudos on bringing back Johnny and Bunny. Smart move. My kids are Yamaha junky's because of Johnny. My 5 year old is always saying he wants a Yamaha RX-1.

Christmas will be back next February. Just have to play with our old toys for another year.

2BLUE4U said:
They can do that becuase NO ONE is gonna buy a 2010...save $3000 and buy an 08 or 09

I know allot of people who wouldn't mind paying the extra. Not everyone can fix the bug themselves or want to buy an 08, 09 knowing it has some issues. Those types of people will also appreciate the 4 year free warranty. I think all 3 years will sell.

I'm sure there still is that new Bravo or work sled coming.

Fixing the hand warmers is a start, 3 years late, and the bearings were already replaceable on the 09 Venture GT last year. They must finally be almost out of the old wheels.

I also like the idea of the waterproof membrane in the seats, can't believe they aren't already.

Extrovert drivers, as well as going to a fully clipped track is a plus.

No mention of skis though.

What a flat out disappointment! We fell behind last year with the advent of the 4-Tec and Z1 Turbo. Yamaha NEEDED to raise the bar on SOMETHING! The same ole Apex is now 4 years old with no significant changes. We REALLY needed to up the HP on both the Apex and Nytro.
Its going to be hard for people to resist going to with the Renegade 4-Tec now. Turk and Jannetty are making the switch. Who else?

I hope there is a surprise coming at noon. I am surprised that the line up was announced on Max Sled before Yamaha's "Huge" live unveiling.

I'm also surprised they dropped the Apex RTX. That was the only Apex I was ever interested in.

Back