• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

doo 2010 line up - no 1200 turbo or 800etec

so how come nobody is pissed off and bitching at the other 3 for those bng,its suppose to be the end of the world right now,yamaha took a beating when they released there line up,after all,they might be the ones with the most improved sleds this year :yam: :yam:

pat the rat said:
so how come nobody is pissed off and bitching at the other 3 for those bng,its suppose to be the end of the world right now,yamaha took a beating when they released there line up,after all,they might be the ones with the most improved sleds this year :yam: :yam:

I am happy with Yamahas line up for 2010. Yeah it would have been nice for something truly new but the fact they are addressing past issues is great IMHO.

I think people are upset with yamaha because they have so much potential, and in their eyes they got an 89% on a math test for which they easily could have got a 100%. Just my 02 cents

I think the biggest let down for yammie was the price increase for the fixes. They really didnt do any thing to justify raising the prices so drastically.

Cat had quite a few good updates. Z1 turbo ext (144) I thought someone said there is a 163 extention for it, claimed 160 hp 800, 500 sno pro, dropped the 1000 in the F series and crossfires (still available for cfr and m sleds), new seat for the Ms, trunk removed.

Poo has the Rush. Not for everyone but definitely new and great potential.

Doo seems to have gone the same route as yammie. Still waiting on their site to be updated.

yep,the famous insider,the one that was told by a friend who knows the dealers son that talked to someone wich was told by another and blah,blah,i never fall for these things at this time of the year,still entertaining though

in my mind its like putting money on my bank accont. No need to buy a new apex to keep up with the doopoo or what so ever.. I'm really happy with my 06rtx and I'l think I will hold on to it a couple of year more.

Swiss Sledder said:
All four manufacturers pretty much went with BNG this year. Pretty good indication about how bad things are with the economy.

Outside of the Rush, you would be correct.

We all know the big 4 have new tech to sell, but they are not putting it out due to the economy.

It would behoove yamaha to redo the apex for 2011 at worst.

Yup i told some guys earlier that doo was not coming out with any new motors for 2010,so now you really know,same thing for yamaha,and cat,not sure about poo just yet,other than a new chassie.

when you have the best handling 4s sled on the trails in the vector, what do you have to do? add FI?? well they did and tweaked a few other things.
and the wt./ you only feel ti if you get stuck, and thats not that bad either.rather have a well built "heavy" sled than one that has been cheated out of metal it could need as well as engines that keep you guessing how far out they will dump you. Cat is bragging about having the worlds fastest "asphalt" sled.....thats great if you enjoy road riding your sled.

Back