• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 SRX

06apexrtx said:
i heard there coming out w/ a tripple 1300 cc from a dealer at a show. its suppose to be 170 hp. but who knows.

Bingo... As much as I love the Apex, that motor is just two heavy.

06apexrtx said:
i heard there coming out w/ a tripple 1300 cc from a dealer at a show. its suppose to be 170 hp. but who knows.
Hmmmmm, a 4-stroke viper :Rockon:

MMMMMMMMM.
Me likes.

Please, please, please, let it be with closed loop FI and cats.
Give the greenies that much less to bitch about.

R1=I4, Yammies big dog can't have a 3 banger.

What are we thinking, $12K-13.5K?

R-1 engine revs to high and would require gear reduction. If it is going to be a lower chassis I don't see that happening.

batt sled

kyzer,just wait a bit some one will build one ever hear of killa cycle all batts bike goes over 200 in 1/4 mile ....

cwcsrx700 said:
165 hp R1 based motor. 505lbs dry no reverse. All new chassis lower to the ground than an apex. 128 x 14 track. I'm ready to sign the dotted line!

I'll take the extra 20lbs - without a reverse gear, no interest here.

cwcsrx700 said:
165 hp R1 based motor. 505lbs dry no reverse. All new chassis lower to the ground than an apex. 128 x 14 track. I'm ready to sign the dotted line!

Are you speculating, fantasizing, or giving information from a source that you can or cannot disclose?

Back