• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 SRX

marq said:
cwcsrx700 said:
165 hp R1 based motor. 505lbs dry no reverse. All new chassis lower to the ground than an apex. 128 x 14 track. I'm ready to sign the dotted line!

Are you speculating, fantasizing, or giving information from a source that you can or cannot disclose?

Yes what he said...

SledFreak said:
marq said:
cwcsrx700 said:
165 hp R1 based motor. 505lbs dry no reverse. All new chassis lower to the ground than an apex. 128 x 14 track. I'm ready to sign the dotted line!

Are you speculating, fantasizing, or giving information from a source that you can or cannot disclose?

Yes what he said...
I would say it's "Imagination"

We know somethings coming, but what?

We've been told for 2 or 3 years that 2010 will be the year!

Heard over & over again 175-180 hp too!

We have to wait until February or so!?

:drink:

BR

POWER

LazyBastard said:
lucky_7 said:
I would love to see a phazer with the nytro motor in it!!
Yeah, they call it the nytro.

Same thing I got in the phazer area. I told them that the rep at the show said people kept asking for 120-130+ HP in the Phazer, and keep the tall narrow seat with the rider forward position. They were also asking for the Nytro to be160-170HP to compete against cat and the high Horsepower sleds. It would be fun to have more bragging rights over the skidoo's and cat's. If we can't get them lighter without jepordizing quality, ADD POWER
:Rockon: :die :Rockon:

No way, the phazer is so much different than my Nytro! I really like the narrow seat and the feel of the Phazer, but it is just way too slow.

lucky_7 said:
No way, the phazer is so much different than my Nytro! I really like the narrow seat and the feel of the Phazer, but it is just way too slow.

Thats what I am saying speed them both up. 120 for the phazer, 160 for the nytro, and 175-180 for the new??? Now that would be cookin :Rockon:

sheetwright said:
lucky_7 said:

Thats what I am saying speed them both up. 120 for the phazer, 160 for the nytro, and 175-180 for the new??? Now that would be cookin :Rockon:

Even 100 for the Phazer would put it in the old 600 twin/tripple red head range.

Landoman said:
Good God - we MUST need snow if we are already taking bets on what will happen in Feb or March.....

That's why more people have to stock asphalt, and grass sleds in their garages . The anticipation for snow is like waiting for a prom date to....... #$%&* :tg:

With a wonderful economy like we have and the detroit auto companys all doing as well as they are, I would expect big things from the snowmobile makers in 2010............

I just hope I can expect Yamaha to keep making sleds in this market. Remember what happened the last time times were tough............

WE NEED SNOW. WE ARE GETTING A LITTLE HERE IN NORTH CENTRAL WA, BUT NOT ENOUGH YET

Back