• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 MN TY Ride. Feb 17th - Feb 20th 2011

Hey guys I a had a real great time!! Thanks again Dan for being handy with a welder and fixing my steering post!!

My dad and I also had a great time! can't wait for next year!

sure the snow conditions werent the greatest, but it was still a blast!

thanks Dan for letting my dad weld his pipe back up!

that was by far the most fun ive had all winter. its ALOT different up north than down here in Alexandria.

Cant wait to see some of the pictures and to read the write up for this ride!

-Carter Lentsch (i have facebook, ADD ME!!!!)

edit: Andy and Nick: YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!! as i type this you guys are getting HAMMERED with snow. its snowing like a banshee here, but nothing like the 13"+ the news said you guys are gonna get..... ;):D

:letsnow: :yam:

Hey guys -- I had a great time on Friday. Was an awesome day! Count me in for doing the this ride again next year!!!

Nicko -- I was wrenching on myu sled a bit yesterday and I took out my sway bar. Big difference man!!!

SX Slayer -- You and your dad are a couple of very cool cats. It was really fun going for the "midnight run" Friday nite.

Sledineiner: Sorry we almost hit while off trailing. It's hard to stay under control while bouncing off logs at 30 mph -- trying to buck my off the Mt Viper. But it was fun! I hope your newly minted/ welded steering sten holds up :)

Dan/ Grizzly1: Thanks for doing the organizing and for doing such a great job leading the unofficial ride on Friday. Very kind, my good man.

What a fun day it was with a great group of guys. I really had fun and appreciated the fun spirit that everyone brought. It was a killer day.

As for me, I'm sorry I couldn't ride Saturday but my back was in such knots I damn near went to the Chiropractor. It just tightened up bad and would not move. Riding would've been painful.

Until next year, take care everyone!

Mike

:Rockon:

I want to thank all you guys for making the MN ride a great time.
Especially Andy, Nick, and "Steve" for inviting me along. Also Dan for the help with the belt. Can't wait for next year! ;)!

Once again I had a great time. TY members are simply the best! Sorry I had to bail on part of the ride Saturday. We will definitly do this ride again and next time sooner in the year/under better snow conditions.
It was great meeting those of you new this year and Nick, Andy, and Brandon, great to see you again.
Nick, I have downloaded all the pictures I took, but didn't have a chance to resize them yet. Perhaps early next week, and I'll send them to you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Back