• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 SR Viper Pics...Photo Shop or Real...LOL

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here are a few shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_5630.JPG
    IMG_5630.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 724
  • IMG_5631.JPG
    IMG_5631.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_5632.JPG
    IMG_5632.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 513

Tom, pics look good, that is a crazy exhaust? would love to hear what it sounds like? hope it still retains that great yamaha sound! Cats sound terriable... air blower. lol
;)!

Great shots ! I was in the St. Donat area of Quebec on Monday and could have sworn 2 blacked out Vipers went screaming by me while riding in the park. How was the ride ???

What a animal with so much going for it. Love this love this love this.

With a turbo I may actually found something I like better then my SC apex!

Thanks for the picts Mr Sled, I was curious on the exhaust. Looks perfect for adding a turbo to replace the huge muffler. Lots of space there.

So Tom, Have you driven one? Are they as fast or faster then the Nytro? Just wondering if it will pull the same power with the exhaust not straight out the back. How much does it weight?

Ill be ordering the LTX SE in red, hoping I can get the dealer to swap plastics and seat. I want the red viper with the white tunnel. Fingers crossed that quality is up to par without needing major aejustments

My cat buddy says they are going to be built in TRF. NOOOOOOOO! :o| I sure hope that part isn't true.

revster said:
My cat buddy says they are going to be built in TRF. NOOOOOOOO! :o| I sure hope that part isn't true.

Sorry, but it's true.

How can you not like this? Joint venture to create a better sled. Hmmm, what a novel idea.... I think they made it look better the Cat version. I would buy one if I didn't already have that Vesctor LTX. I hope its as nice as it looks!!! :pics: :4STroke: :jump:

"My cat buddy says they are going to be built in TRF." A reason NOT to by. Unless by virtue of a miracle, dependability, quality control and fit and finish makes a leaps and bounds improvement. Those are a few reasons why I do not own a CAT even though TRF is only 45 miles away from me.

Grimm said:
revster said:

Sorry, but it's true.

To be honest if I were buying a new sled right now I would but the Cat High Country turbo. Yikes did I just say I'd buy a cat. Maybe I'll stick with the Nytro.

Back