• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Yamaha Snowmobiles – Be ready when the flag drops!!!

The shot of the front suspension shows what looks like a new shock. The lower mount is white.
Is that for sure a Cat front spindle or is it something new?

Sled on the left looks like an SRX (though the one on the right could be an SRX too :Rockon:)
Could it be they are comparing an old SRX to maybe a new one? Take note on what the riders have on for clothing! Look at the helmets! Hmmmmm.......I love this stuff!

The right one looks exactly like the back of my SE, and the left sounds like a triple, has the old taillight embedded into the seat, flat flap, short track, could be an old srx triple.

They can say how the srx dominated drags for years and now there's a new kid on the block....lol.

Sled on the left looks like an SRX (though the one on the right could be an SRX too :Rockon:)
I think you could be right on! A 2002 SRX on the left! Riders clothing and take a close look at the sled on the left when the drivers are looking at each other. The sled on the lefts handle bar grip on the throttle side. Its a blue non hooked bar! You can also pick out the blue handle bar padding that was on the SXR and SRX! This could very well be a new Yamaha chassie or maybe a new Cat/Yama chassie on the right. The front spindle does look Cattish!

Definitely an srx! Even has the blue handle grips. My guess is a factory turbo srx! Bring the king back!!! In a cat chassis of course, just a rebadge! But I think it’ll be sweet regardless!

You guys could have a career in forensics!! lol great work.
When you have been teased for so many years, Yamaha starts to feel like a up and down marriage LOL

Betting the one on the left is the old SRX, and they are racing the new one against it on the right to make us concentrate on the older body style....

Towards the end i hear a turbo spooling and it has the growl of an apex turbo, 300 hp factory turbo 998 4 cyl in cat chassis!!

Back