• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Sidewinder LTX SE Uncrating!

Sorry to hear.

BRP cancelled all demo dealer sleds. With some '22 sleds being delivered without gauges and DSS keys. So perhaps BRP dealers won't get much in season models either. For what its worth.

I cannot confirm that all the models will have painted plastic. Unfortunately, this is our only 2022 model for the season.
I believe the silver on the hood of my '21 is painted. It's in storage so I can not confirm.

Fully assembled

IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg

If I could I would buy it off you and keep it as a collectible. This sled has timeless looks. Right up there with '80s SRX, '90s VMAX4, '00s SRX...

1981_YAMAHA_SRX_SRV_NOV_10_2008_PP11224.jpg

Vmax-slider.jpg

Capture.PNG

One thing for sure I didn't forget the Apex, never liked the looks. Got one anyways due to its fit and finish and of course sweet bike engine. (Oh and my SRX was beating the crap of my back. lol) But let me tell ya, it was around the time the procross came out. I told everyone how THAT was the sickest looking sled and wished it had a Yamaha engine. Even to this day my ski-doo friends admit its the nicest looking.

Love the small tweaks Yamaha brought to the hood and nailing the colors since '19s. They should refresh this poster with the Sidewinder. :)

1981_YAMAHA_SRX_SRV_NOV_10_2008_PP11218.jpg

(In case your wondering, the add was talking about the new front shocks.)

Sorry to hear.

BRP cancelled all demo dealer sleds. With some '22 sleds being delivered without gauges and DSS keys. So perhaps BRP dealers won't get much in season models either. For what its worth.
My buddy needed some parts at a Ski Doo dealer in NH and they said very few Doo's will be available that have not been spring ordered.
Dropped my sled off at the Yamaha dealer in NH and they said next to no sleds will be available for sale on showroom floor...reason they gave was soooo many spring orders that ate up all the inventory. Joe

Just read that indeed 2022 Spring Orders consumed all of the 900 ACE (motors), turbo and NA. So there is ZERO in-season 900 ACE equipped sleds. Lots of big dealers in Ontario max out their allotment with spring checks so they have no in season to sell.

Great looking sled. The only thing that beats taking it out of the crate is the first ride!

Back