• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

86 Pitch Chain

vodoo child

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder LTX/LE 50th
In the process of reassembling the chain case and my new drive chain is to narrow to fit the top gear. Counted the links twice, 86! Ordered the chain off of Partzilla, Yamaha part# 8KC-RAM01-20-00 (86L)/UR. It came in a sealed bag with the correct Yamaha sticker with Part#. Anyone else run into this issue? Thank's Guys! ;)!

Measure the width, if it's 3/4" wide then it's mistakenly marked, it's a 8JP chain (SR Viper) and is narrower. The Sidewinder chain is 7/8" wide.

I just checked the two I have on the shelf that I got in for stock to be sure they were right. Both were correct. 15 plate wide.

Never thought of counting the plates till after I made the initial post, to pissed off I guess! :o| Counted the plates, 13! #$%&* Srxspec is correct, it's a Viper Chain. Yamaha mislabeled the bag. So I guess I'll play phone tag with Partzilla for an exchange, hopefully the next one is right! Thanks again guy's! ;)!

Back