• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Alpine nytro runs rough past 3000 rpm

I had my injectors not turn on once and I found it was the white wire going to solenoid above oil tank had corrosion and was not making proper connection. My sled would idle around fine but as soon as I got into boost it would fall flat on its face. I cleaned up wiring and everything worked again.

I had my injectors not turn on once and I found it was the white wire going to solenoid above oil tank had corrosion and was not making proper connection. My sled would idle around fine but as soon as I got into boost it would fall flat on its face. I cleaned up wiring and everything worked again.
Could you possibly send a picture of which wire that is

It’s the 3 into 1 white wire that goes to the red/ white wire on Solenoid.
9BE49AC3-222A-48CB-8EA4-5E46D30FC368.jpeg
D9D452BF-E752-4D70-9A06-112E3E493782.jpeg
F1A39A82-D91F-4FBF-B0DF-1C9F1DA71770.jpeg

Follow all wires from the xic controller to make sure they have a good connection it is a very simple system to run. I’m sure you have done it already but make sure you do a very thorough boost leak check you could have a cracked header or a hole somewhere which would also give you troubles

Yes, good troubleshooting video. The XIC controls the injectors through their grounds.

Boost it kits do not use a aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator they use a stock apex fuel regulator, which I believe starts at 43 psi and is a 1 to 1 rise. That may be part of the problem

Back