• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone use trail grabbers

IGO4SNO

Has anyone used trail grabbers?do they pull out,do they work,do they do any damage to the track? Also would a vector gt be a good sled for the wife to ride. we cruse 200 to 250 a day if trails are good.

I did once and never again. I put 200+ in a sled a few years back and by the end of the season at least 1/3 were gone. They tend to tear through the side of the lug and my tunnel looked like a shooting range, luckily my heat exchangers survived.

I have to agree with NY_Warrior on this one. I used them on a number of different sleds over the years thinking they'd be less hassle than studs. I was wrong. They didn't work as well as studs and if they didn't come out by themselves the whole lug ended up tearing off the track.
:(
Yes, the Vector GT should be a very good sled for your wife or anyone who cruises 200 to 250 miles a day. The monoshock skid in that sled just eats bumps as if they aren't there.
:yam:

ok no trail grabbers 4 me, thanks for the input,i have to let the wife pick out her own sled,but i will try to help, you know how that is. if i say you will love this one and she dont i may as well find a new place to park 06 attak gt.

Back