• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big warmup of 2023 here already???

Sure hope this comes true! I put on 75 miles in northern wi today and the base is perfect. We get some snow and the trails will be perfect.

WOW! That European model is showing 30" right on top of our house!
Yeh and Miller and the boys want me to load up Thursday and head to Millacs on Friday morning. I’m like why?? We will have plenty right here.

Whereabouts?
Mike lives close to Red Wing, Mn. , I live in Prior Lake, Mn. But the news just said the whole Minneapolis/St. Paul surrounding metro is in the dead center bullseye. Both of us are in that region.

There is still hope here too!

Weather.jpg

And for you non-metric types, that's a total of between 9-14" for Tue to Thur. Of course this happens after I put the sled away (which is why I did it :) )

Yeh and Miller and the boys want me to load up Thursday and head to Millacs on Friday morning. I’m like why?? We will have plenty right here.
We are suppose to go to Pequot lake Friday morning and our backup plan is Babbitt. Now who knows where we will go.

Lots of MN ty people here.

Out in buffalo here, got about 2000 miles in wright county this year.

Lots of MN ty people here.

Out in buffalo here, got about 2000 miles in wright county this year.
There's some hope this week! 10-15" predicted for southern MN Tues thru Thurs!! Let's hope they're not lying. You should get some in Cities too.

There's some hope this week! 10-15" predicted for southern MN Tues thru Thurs!! Let's hope they're not lying. You should get some in Cities too.

Jon,
Not sure where you been watching the forecast, but Rochester is looking at 24", we're inline for the heavy stuff ourselves in Welch.
The link that Troy posted earlier has the Europe model forecasting 32" for us. The other model at 24". It looks to be a sure thing.

CBD7271A-7A86-49D2-869C-4B2179E27306.jpeg

003C1A0F-E120-4F2F-A361-CBD9F2D7E3E1.png

Last edited:
We are suppose to go to Pequot lake Friday morning and our backup plan is Babbitt. Now who knows where we will go.
Just came from ELY this weekend. 330 miles in 2 days North side of lake Vermillion is fairly nice. Babbitt area was nice too for the most part. They are expecting some snow as well this week

This is going to be interesting. As frustrated as I was to see all the melting and the rain, in a way it helped one thing, my roof.

I had a large amount of snow and ice that was impossible to reach with a roof rake. That is all but gone now. If that was still there with another 2 feet that would not be good.

Back