• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can someone confirm the orientation of the torsion spring holder on a 22 srx?

Buddy bought a slightly used 21 and it was sold because the original owner said it rode like crap, torsion blocks were upside down and rear shock bracket was reversed . Had like 2 inch of travel. Lol
I better check his rear shock bracket... lol

It's easier to turn in the narrow position. That's how mine is. Keeps the runner lined up with the ball joints not outside the pivot point !
My 17 LTX-LE and my buds 17 RTX-LE both came in the narrow position!

Both have Curve skis and do not fit side by side in a trailer now without one running over the others ski in middle!

I’d love to try the wide position but what’s the sense whereas I need to trailer to ride!

You know! It might not be as noticable with the snowtrackers on cat skis. But curves and shapers it's a struggle on the wide setting.
Yeah I would not like anything that turns harder then mine! The curves with 4” SJ steer much easier then with the 6”SJ I had for 2 seasons! So I certainly would not want the wider stance if it is more of a struggle.

Buddy bought a slightly used 21 and it was sold because the original owner said it rode like crap, torsion blocks were upside down and rear shock bracket was reversed . Had like 2 inch of travel. Lol
Would you have a picture or can you describe this rear shock bracket please? I wonder if mine is correct.

Back