• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check out the new Yamaha RMAX4 & RMAX2 1000!!!

There is one dealer in Northern lower Michigan said if I give him 1k deposit this week he can get me one early May. May have to gamble and see if he can pull it off. Also wanted Yamaha roof, fold down windshield and back window. Thinks it is doable, may be my only hope.

In my experience, the only way to guarantee anything is actually having one on the floor. Anything else is being optimistic. He might have one on the books for May but delays can push that back. We are months behind on a few units we have been allocated. Not calling anyone a liar, just telling it from our perspective.

Good luck in your search!

I feel bad for you dealers, loosing big money on the lack of inventory from the manufacture. You can by these POS China sxs no problem, who wants to deal with that crap

Although Im becoming frustrated with availability, I have to say for a dealership our size we have been pretty fortunate.

We were one of, if not the first dealer in MN to receive an RMAX and have retailed or pre sold everyone we can get our hands on. Could always be worse!

Although Im becoming frustrated with availability, I have to say for a dealership our size we have been pretty fortunate.

We were one of, if not the first dealer in MN to receive an RMAX and have retailed or pre sold everyone we can get our hands on. Could always be worse!
My problem is a RMAX4 will not clear my garage door, so 850 X4 is the ticket

The 4 seaters are tall! Nothing wrong with the 850 as long as you’re okay with the top speed. Love how quiet they are.
Yeah 50 mph twice as fast as my lifted gas golf cart, and ride much better. The lifted stiff suspension on the golf cart beats us up in the woods, it will replace that if I am able to ever get one.

I put $ down on a 850 2R base Gray. Love the new LE RMX 2, but for the price difference I can justify keeping my YXZ for blasting, and use the 850 for around camp. Having a box and Hauling “stuff” being able to talk on easy rides, ability to pull a small trailer. Add a winch and I’m good for anything I encounter locally. Best of both worlds. Now just have to wait for the dealer to get it in, the date keeps being pushed back.

I got lucky, my LE came in November. Was at me dealer today and he said mine is the only LE he got so far and he had quite a few ordered

I put $ down on a 850 2R base Gray. Love the new LE RMX 2, but for the price difference I can justify keeping my YXZ for blasting, and use the 850 for around camp. Having a box and Hauling “stuff” being able to talk on easy rides, ability to pull a small trailer. Add a winch and I’m good for anything I encounter locally. Best of both worlds. Now just have to wait for the dealer to get it in, the date keeps being pushed back.

I had a 19 YXZ and 19 X2. Sold the YXZ and got the Rmax. I occasionally miss the YXZ but Rmax is a better fit for the trails I generally ride.

I have been waiting also. Everything I hear is May, June. And I don't want to be without a machine when I sell my Rspec.

I know, poor planning on Yamahas part..
They are blaming it on the national semiconductor shortage along with the automakers. I am bummed also, really wanted mine for April and they have not even been able to let me put a order in.

I know, poor planning on Yamahas part..
I don't think it's poor planning and it's not just Yamaha my cousin drove all the way to Toledo Ohio to get a Honda Talon x last weekend. It's all because of this covid bull $hit and until they open the country back up nothing going to change.

I don't think it's poor planning and it's not just Yamaha my cousin drove all the way to Toledo Ohio to get a Honda Talon x last weekend. It's all because of this covid bull $hit and until they open the country back up nothing going to change.

It is too..LOL

Back