• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Thought

I got the next step up in terms of the jacket. Back in 02 I bought an entire outfit like that . As long as you represent I would not worry. It is going to suck when everything turns over to red. I like yammmie Blue

That not bad set up at all, sort of like mine, Some people might say stuff when I roll into a bar or where ever and I say to hell with'em. You see some of the ski-doo or arctic cat gear, Now that ugly

Racing jackets

I hope you guys didn't pay full price for that gear. There is a company that I'm sure some of you have heard about that sells all Yamaha stuff cheap. The orange and blue racing suit is $210 for jacket and $165 for the pants. www.yamahasportsplaza.com

aja636 said:
That not bad set up at all, sort of like mine, Some people might say stuff when I roll into a bar or where ever and I say to hell with'em. You see some of the ski-doo or arctic cat gear, Now that ugly
by the looks of the size of you,i wouldn't give you a hard time!!!! :tg:

Re: Racing jackets

switch said:
I hope you guys didn't pay full price for that gear. There is a company that I'm sure some of you have heard about that sells all Yamaha stuff cheap. The orange and blue racing suit is $210 for jacket and $165 for the pants. www.yamahasportsplaza.com

Wow....I went through a lot of the items on that website and they have some really good prices!

haha to they guy who wrote Poser In yellow.... My dealer only had one RTX left ok not my fault and i really wanted the RTX and the Price was better there than ne where else o well ArticFX graphics and some new Skis on the way so the yellow with be gone.

snirt said:
aja636 said:
by the looks of the size of you,i wouldn't give you a hard time!!!! :tg:

I get that alot!! ;):D

skyboz said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
I don't see the big deal,I have Yamahs orange racing jacket with there racing bibs and it looks awesome!!!!

Is that it in your avatar?????
No,That is my old jacket. I never worn the new one yet as I got it in the off season with new bibs.

Back