• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Comparisons - TD-Hurricane-EVO other

I hate to say it but I completely agree. The mpi viper was so unreliable compared to the factory turbo. Back then we thought it was the best until the wonder came out.
Yes I loved my mpi turbo viper but hurricane had it figured with there turbo!! If i did it over again I would do the hurricane set up with bigger injectors and straight foward install

Yes I loved my mpi turbo viper but hurricane had it figured with there turbo!! If i did it over again I would do the hurricane set up with bigger injectors and straight foward install
That's what I did. 5k trouble free miles.

Compared to a viper with the MPI kit it's crazy cheap for the HP levels we are achieving on an all stock machine. People had well over 20k USD in their vipers and were still only at 220-240 hp. Now with a $400 tune and some weights you can get 250-260 out of it.
Yep, I was one of the ones with a crazy expensive Viper. It did hit harder than my Winder though

I've been following all 3 ( precision EFI
TD and Hurricane) very close and I am having a hell of a time deciding on who to go with for tuning my 9000!!
Imo all 3 are dead even in originality, quality and reliability!!
Competition between vendors is what pushes them to develop/build better products!!!
One thing that i like from Td is the testing (videos) of there tunes. It really shows how dedicated this company is to the sledding world!

As for hurricane I delt with Dave and bought products from him in the past.I seen first hand the exceptional quality of his products and not to mention the excellent customer service!!!
Precision is imo the newer competitor and although the isn't much feedback these guy know there #*$&@!!
Precsion said they have been tuning sleds for 20years and cars for 40 so who's the new guys?

lets keep an eye on the new guys, theres a lot of competition now and be careful of the cheapest options

Precision is not new to the Turbo Cat flashes. They have been doing this for a while. The 1100T tunes made good power as well.

The Hurricane tunes are wicked and work as advertised!
They are flawless!
The knock protection is awesome and let's me know which gas stations have shitty gas and saves my engine from it.

Think Snow!

Its a question just looking for an answer a long time is not an answer

The only thing that matters is how long these vendors have been tuning stock turbo 4-stroke snowmobiles & i believe TD & Hurricane started on the 2009 Z1.

Back