• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Comparisons - TD-Hurricane-EVO other

I guess what i'm trying to say is, although some companies have been tuning for a LONG time and although that doesn't hurt any, these sleds have developed in the last 10 years. MORE so in the last 5 and the last YEAR alone has been a huge step in technology.
So at this point i believe all the vendors have something to offer, you just need to pick what's best for YOU.

1. Price
2. HP
3. Safe running on plain 'ol gas
4. Bottom spooling
5. Race rpm's
6. Closest vendor

All are INDIVIDUAL decisions. Can't go wrong with any of the Vendors, but you may choose what's not best for YOU.
So don't let the naysayers or bias or brand loyal guys sway your decision.

For instance, i do NOT want a high HP tune with the cost of buying more goodies, loud exhaust, premium gas or carrying Octane Boost or even the fact that i don't think i can ride any faster on the trail which i'm sure i'd try.
So low HP stock muffler & mild clutching for ME. Not the same criteria for everybody!

You still have not answered my question . What sled was Precision flashing in 1998 ?
You still have not answered my question . What sled was Precision flashing in 1998 ?
They been flashing sleds since the early 1990's , a 1992 rxl turbo running 7 psi boost

They’re all great tunes! Ones set up abilities will credit the tunes while someone’s inabilities will discredit the tunes as well. Spend your money where you feel the most comfortable, nice to have options.

Precsion said they have been tuning sleds for 20years and cars for 40 so who's the new guys?
Lolll seb their tuner most likely isn't even that old (40 years) ... If he was the cars then he did it as a newborn then. Hurricane probably beats us in years of experience as he's a bit older than us.

I have been tuning turbos on pump gas since 1998 as a young adult with a passion for big power but absolutely no money. Since I was poor for a racer and wanted to go fast like the rich kids I had to be inventive and tuned safe. I always tuned on pump gas as i couldn't afford VP race fuel. I was racing 500$ junkyard engines (Turbo dodge)
Running 31 psi of boost on 94 octane pump gas daily driver car beating Porsche, Camaro and vettes with a 4 cylinder 4 door sedan. That's how I became a skilled tuner then into the DSM cars awd Turbo running again 30 psi on 94 octane with 7.8 to 1 compression engines. Car Totalling 5000$ running low 11 sec 1/4 mile on street tires and pump gas... 550hp 2.0 liter

Then I got into the 750 Turbo polaris and made over 250hp on pump on that little engine with a Turbo upgrade. Then into the z1 Turbo 2009 where I got an investor that helped me reach my potential and went full time. Now we are the reference in trail Turbo snowmobiles with thousands of reliable fast trail tuned sleds from 1100 Turbo to 998 turbo and now 900 ace Turbo. This year is our biggest year and we plan to keep testing and stay on top.

Lolll seb their tuner most likely isn't even that old (40 years) ... If he was the cars then he did it as a newborn then. Hurricane probably beats us in years of experience as he's a bit older than us.

I have been tuning turbos on pump gas since 1998 as a young adult with a passion for big power but absolutely no money. Since I was poor for a racer and wanted to go fast like the rich kids I had to be inventive and tuned safe. I always tuned on pump gas as i couldn't afford VP race fuel. I was racing 500$ junkyard engines (Turbo dodge)
Running 31 psi of boost on 94 octane pump gas daily driver car beating Porsche, Camaro and vettes with a 4 cylinder 4 door sedan. That's how I became a skilled tuner then into the DSM cars awd Turbo running again 30 psi on 94 octane with 7.8 to 1 compression engines. Car Totalling 5000$ running low 11 sec 1/4 mile on street tires and pump gas... 550hp 2.0 liter

Then I got into the 750 Turbo polaris and made over 250hp on pump on that little engine with a Turbo upgrade. Then into the z1 Turbo 2009 where I got an investor that helped me reach my potential and went full time. Now we are the reference in trail Turbo snowmobiles with thousands of reliable fast trail tuned sleds from 1100 Turbo to 998 turbo and now 900 ace Turbo. This year is our biggest year and we plan to keep testing and stay on top.

Hopefully the turbo doo doesn't take too much of your time lol!

It would be great if we could keep this thread clean guys! It should on honest customer feedback so we can get the info out to
Our fellow sledders.
Keep the bs on Facebook.
Let the sleds speak for themselves. Everyone is going to have there own favourite or maybe many favourites. I see bonus’s in all the tuners. Each has its perks.

Tunes built on a dyno versus tunes built and tested in the field.

My money will go to the field tested tunes all day long.

My 2 cents...

It would be great if we could keep this thread clean guys! It should on honest customer feedback so we can get the info out to
Our fellow sledders.
Keep the bs on Facebook.
Let the sleds speak for themselves. Everyone is going to have there own favourite or maybe many favourites. I see bonus’s in all the tuners. Each has its perks.

I agree 100%. Let the users post. vendors posting will not help this thread in any fashion. It will only make more problems and arguments. Then I will have to lock and delete it.

Back