• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GAP Flasher Tune Jukebox feature, 2017-11-06

i know good things the setting stays but is there a way that it can be always connected?
The flasher can stay connected to the antilag harness with no issue at all times I never take mine off it is connected to switched power and won’t run the battery dead just leave it there and ride!

The flasher can stay connected to the antilag harness with no issue at all times I never take mine off it is connected to switched power and won’t run the battery dead just leave it there and ride!
i know but i have to reconnect with my iphone every time i stop the engine is there a way like the 1100 t that it’s always on ?

i know but i have to reconnect with my iphone every time i stop the engine is there a way like the 1100 t that it’s always on ?
I don’t think so you have to reconnect every time.

but right now i have the gap flasher with anti lag with TD and i have to reconnect every time.
I meant I don’t think there is a way to leave it connected I wish there was a timer of some sort built in so when only stopping for a minute or two you could hit the kill switch off and on again and everything would stay on but it doesn’t work that way yet anyway maybe they will have an update

Remember you don’t have to be connected with your phone to use antilag if you want to see live values constantly then you would need it connected

I meant I don’t think there is a way to leave it connected I wish there was a timer of some sort built in so when only stopping for a minute or two you could hit the kill switch off and on again and everything would stay on but it doesn’t work that way yet anyway maybe they will have an update
yes it will be nice !!!!

The new version is going to be everything you wished for and more. Much more user friendly and auto re connect

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Any more info on a release date? I'm sure many like myself are patiently waiting for the new GAP software to be released. Sledding season is just around the corner, so hopefully we see something very soon.

Last edited:

Back