• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Genesis Performance Module, I got one!!

ApexerER said:
87gtNOS said:

You put it where people can see it, who is ever going to run you knowing you have that....

LOL! Once I decide if it stays installed, I will tape it up like my power commander is!!

87gtNOS said:
ApexerER said:
87gtNOS said:

You put it where people can see it, who is ever going to run you knowing you have that....

LOL! Once I decide if it stays installed, I will tape it up like my power commander is!!

I made my own version for the RX tonight...tightened up the choke cable so it's on ever so slightly...I'm thinking 25-30hp should be easy!!!

DoktorC said:
87gtNOS said:
ApexerER said:
87gtNOS said:

I made my own version for the RX tonight...tightened up the choke cable so it's on ever so slightly...I'm thinking 25-30hp should be easy!!!

LMFAO... That should be good for a hell of a gain.... love it!!

Well, put on about 20 miles today.
I have been convinced that this unit is leaning out the sled. I was able to run a 4 mile road at steady cruising and observed the following....

For example, if the A/F ratio was 12.5 to 1, the Genesis Module changes it to 12.9 to 1.

I really feel this is of not benefit to myself, having a Power Commander. But it would help anyone that is simply stock.
It surely leans it out some.
If I wanted to be leaner, I would simply adjust the Power Commander!!

I will take it off tomorrow and the first $25 US (including shipping) gets it!

Here's a pick of the toggle switch! I'll throw that in too!

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 100
MrSled said:
I think it spoofs the system to tell the air sensor its still in warm up stage...

Well, I think you're backwards if we were to say that warmup stage is richer...as this thing leans out the sled by about 0.35 to 1 or so.

None the less, I still think it would be good for those without a Power Commander.

87gtNOS said:
MrSled said:
I think it spoofs the system to tell the air sensor its still in warm up stage...

Well, I think you're backwards if we were to say that warmup stage is richer...as this thing leans out the sled by about 0.35 to 1 or so.

None the less, I still think it would be good for those without a Power Commander.

Either way it attaches to the air box sensor... Based on my Grizzly chip I tried it would spoof it sensor either way as you said to lean it out.

Soo 87GTNos---What is your overall evaluation be for a stocker???What exactly are we gaining here when we lean it out a bit????

Do you think its safe. I would give ya the $25 for it if you're pretty sure its safe. I like to be on the throttle and we have a nice 15-20 mile lake that I like to run down hard. I just don't want to risk leaning the motor out too much. I like to be protected, thats why I run a yamaha. All the little twin 2 stroke sleds on the market cant take very many of my hard lake runs.... Safe???

heelingcowboy1 said:
Soo 87GTNos---What is your overall evaluation be for a stocker???What exactly are we gaining here when we lean it out a bit????

Like I said, I think a stocker would benefit from being leaned out slightly....remember, that is what you are doing when you do stuff like add a FIX ram air lid and other holes in your airbox! Those mods are PLENTY safe for WOT blasts for miles! Same goes for adding the Ypipes or muffler!

If I did not have a Power Commander, I would have the Genesis. I wouldn't hesitate.

I think I have mine sold to a fella just south of me on my drive home tonight. If not, I'll let you guys know.

shanksyamaha said:
If its not sold, let me know I'll paypal ya the money. Thanks...

Thanks guys. It's sold.

Ebay has em. Price looks like it went up!!

Again, I stand by my findings and my opinions on this! As much of a joke as it seemed to buy one, we now know the TRUTH about this unit and it's use on a YAMAHA 4 stroke.

I even got an email from a fella in Sweden today through Ebay! He has a Nytro and he would find the same results with his Nytro.

Thanks all for watching!
;)!

:4STroke:

Back