• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handlebar Pad

sk-rx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Looking for a particular handlebar pad that I'm told came on some Nytros. The standard pad is cut out in the front for the wires and cables. The one I am looking for is the same front and back, no cutouts. Can anyone tell me what model it may have come on so I can order one. Thing it's probably some deep snow model with different handlebar setup. Thanks

Only one i can think of is the pad that came one the vectors, cut out in the front for the wires with Yamaha imprinted on it

My stocker was hard plastic too and I ordered the phazer one when I did my oft relocate. Stole it off my buddy's phazer to try it first, works like a charm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 68
Price must have gone up because I paid 34 bucks for it in Canada right from the dealer. I think they were less than 30 in the states at the time too. That was 2 years ago though. I see that they're about 60 american now. That's an expensive piece of foam lol

Fly racing and RSI both make ones that work well on a sled as they are a nylon/canvas type material. The shinny plastic motoX ones tend to crack in the cold.

I highly recommend a bar pad. Between my Tek Vest and my bar pad I've saved myself from injury a couple of times.

Back