• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to change your Yamaha Snowmobile belt!!

Heck ya!!! LOL, we usually only post ride Vids but I am getting braver..LOL

keep it up and you’ll be a full time youtuber. Goodbye job and rolling in $$ from all the clicks. My nephew will be so jealous since that appears to be his only career aspiration right now.

keep it up and you’ll be a full time youtuber. Goodbye job and rolling in $$ from all the clicks. My nephew will be so jealous since that appears to be his only career aspiration right now.

LMAO, I dont think it will happen to me.. hard to believe this site is as good as it is..LOL

Yes that a good trick, its a 12mm from your tool kit. I am going to work on another VID for the Sidewinder and I can show that method.
Thank you for the videos!!!! I think I am a "visual learner." Somebody can tell me how to do something, and I may, or may not, get it right, but if I can see it done, I can usually remember and follow the instructions. I will be anxious to see your Sidewinder video!

Something you might want to try, when you put the belt on, set it on top of rear clutch, as you push helix in gravity will assist belt going in between clutch faces and you twisting motion will naturally pull belt into sheaves. Easier than holding sheaves open and pushing belt up into them. Works for me

Another excellent how to Video, I think the next one should be removal and install of the rear skid in the Pro Cross chassis. Seems like a lot of guy's have questions on that.

Another excellent how to Video, I think the next one should be removal and install of the rear skid in the Pro Cross chassis. Seems like a lot of guy's have questions on that.

I will get to that one sometime this season. Im also going to do one on how to take out the drive axle on a Winder.

Thanks for the awesome how-to videos, another reason this is the best site on the internet. Please keep them coming.

agree on the skid removal!!!!!

Nice vid. Important last step... Remove parking brake :D

I cannot wait to see your video on skid removal! I just spent about 4-5 hours changing out the rear shocks on my stepson's Sidewinder, lying on my back and various other uncomfortable positions. Actually, I spent a lot of time in positions that no 70 year old man should ever be in! If I knew how to remove the skid, the actual changing of the shocks would have taken almost no time at all.

Once again, thanks for the awesome videos; please keep'em coming!

I cannot wait to see your video on skid removal! I just spent about 4-5 hours changing out the rear shocks on my stepson's Sidewinder, lying on my back and various other uncomfortable positions. Actually, I spent a lot of time in positions that no 70 year old man should ever be in! If I knew how to remove the skid, the actual changing of the shocks would have taken almost no time at all.

Once again, thanks for the awesome videos; please keep'em coming!

There is a few tricks, fastest way is to ratchet strap the arms down. Be sure to pull out the front solid shaft that the front arm floats on.

Fantastic videos to be sure. Thats how I in installed my clutch kit on my 2014 viper was MrSleds video of how to install an Ulmer clutch kit. He used an Apex for the video if I remember right.

Back