• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Huge number of ads in all forums.

03RX1-ER-LE

Bleed BLUE
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex XTX 12,497 miles
2009 Apex ER 8,169 miles

2016 Sport Haven 12 foot Hybrid trailer

Tow Vehicle
2022 F-150 Super Crew 4x4 2.7L EcoBoost

2021 Wolverine X4
What the heck is with all the ads popping up in all the forums. Even seen some as attachments along with members pictures/attachments that they have posted.

I use Google Chrome browser with Disconnect plugin and haven't noticed any pop-up ads or unusual postings like you mention.

I use Google Chrome browser with Disconnect plugin and haven't noticed any pop-up ads or unusual postings like you mention.
I am using Chrome, maybe these adds are supposed to be there? Paid advertising?
adds.jpg

Ok, now I see what you were referring to but apparently with the Disconnect plugin, I just see a blank space in those Ads Master posts:

Capture6.JPG

Last edited:
Wealth of information here; anyone benefitting should consider this place at least worth the price of a VIP membership.... just sayin'.

We have google ads as well as ads that we offer due to no one wants to support our forums. If you want the site to stay free we need them.
I understand snowmobile related adds but trying to lower my house payment?
Seems like many adds recently of nothing related to snowmobiling.
Yes we need everyone to step up with a VIP membership for sure.
Guess I will just scroll on by like the Facebook adds.

I understand snowmobile related adds but trying to lower my house payment?
Seems like many adds recently of nothing related to snowmobiling.
/QUOTE]

It makes perfect sense to me. Lower the house payment to free up all that money for new skis, new shocks, new gear......lol.

Yes I have had the adds between the posts for quite some time now and just figured it as a needed thing to keep this site going financially!

But now the google adds are on top of the threads of a post. So I can read the OP post, but once in that post the threads are all hidden under Google Adds, and this part is new as of this past week for me.

I cannot even read this post whereas adds cover everything except the OP posting!

Yes I have had the adds between the posts for quite some time now and just figured it as a needed thing to keep this site going financially!

But now the google adds are on top of the threads of a post. So I can read the OP post, but once in that post the threads are all hidden under Google Adds, and this part is new as of this past week for me.

I cannot even read this post whereas adds cover everything except the OP posting!

Been seeing the same thing in the last few days

My above post is what I see from your response Mr. Sled!

This is with an IPad an now Google Chrome as browser.

I do understand that algorithms control our “what is watch adds” through any browser or url site, but this is now at a point that the site is becoming unusable for me at this point.

Any idea how to make my situation better?
Thanks!

I may not be able to read a response so I will also email you for answer, if any.

I have noticed the same on my Android tablet. A temp fix is to refresh the screen and it seems to reshuffle the ads usually uncovering the posts that were covered. Unfortunately a different post might now be covered.

Back