• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Huge number of ads in all forums.

My above post is what I see from your response Mr. Sled!

This is with an IPad an now Google Chrome as browser.

I do understand that algorithms control our “what is watch adds” through any browser or url site, but this is now at a point that the site is becoming unusable for me at this point.

Any idea how to make my situation better?
Thanks!

I may not be able to read a response so I will also email you for answer, if any.

click on the little x in the corner of the ad and say why you don’t want it see that ad. When I get more time I can look into the settings to see if something changed.

click on the little x in the corner of the ad and say why you don’t want it see that ad. When I get more time I can look into the settings to see if something changed.

Yeah I tried that a couple of days ago. Add goes blank and the Post Thread under it goes and stays blank.
Tried starting from beginning of the Sidewinder Forum and coming back in after that and add is back, same old same old.
Also tried The Report add to Google and the report does have a drop down that says add in wrong spot or something to that effect, but once back in that same post, no diff??

Yeah I tried that a couple of days ago. Add goes blank and the Post Thread under it goes and stays blank.
Tried starting from beginning of the Sidewinder Forum and coming back in after that and add is back, same old same old.
Also tried The Report add to Google and the report does have a drop down that says add in wrong spot or something to that effect, but once back in that same post, no diff??

keep reporting the ad it will not happen over night.

Seems like some Posts are unusable like the “Snowtracker Installation Curve Ski”. Some post just have that first layer of adds which are workable, other posts like above one has layered adds which render it unviewable.

Maybe just some are corrupt?

Seems like some Posts are unusable like the “Snowtracker Installation Curve Ski”. Some post just have that first layer of adds which are workable, other posts like above one has layered adds which render it unviewable.

Maybe just some are corrupt?

No thats not the case. I dont see ads like you see ads .. they are placed based on your browser and browser history. Try clearing your history and cookies and see if they are still there.

Whats the link to this "Snowtracker Installation Curve Ski"

Screenshot_20200125-184713_Chrome.jpg
Check this crap out. Can't even read the post from This is add.

Yes on phone. Android.

I go to that same page on my phone and its not there.. so if you dont want click on the ad and tell google its in the way, block them. The site need the money with google ads, I cant keep it going without it. More VIPs and more real advertisers would be less Google Ads.

I have reported a few google ads here and there on my phone and I dont see many any more that fall in the forum text area.. thats all I got.. sorry.

Yes on phone. Android.
That’s crazy, luckily I don’t get nothing like that on my Phone..
I only get a ad when I click to go on the next page of a thread, the ad opens up a page just with the ad, have to press the x on the top corner and it goes back to the thread..

Ok. Clicked on adds and let them know it's in the way of content.
Thanks

No thats not the case. I dont see ads like you see ads .. they are placed based on your browser and browser history. Try clearing your history and cookies and see if they are still there.

To answer your question it is a post under the Sidewinder Trail forum.

Will clear my history and shall also try with my wife’s iPad!!

I have bothered you enough. Thanks and have a good evening!

Back