• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Huge number of ads in all forums.

I go to that same page on my phone and its not there.. so if you dont want click on the ad and tell google its in the way, block them. The site need the money with google ads, I cant keep it going without it. More VIPs and more real advertisers would be less Google Ads.

Out of curiosity - what's the going rate to become an advertiser?

Can you send me a description of the levels and what not? Might do it for the alpaca stuff. Not going to do the $150 a month unless business gets good but could probably swing a lower level. Give me an ad budget for the accountant to worry about and help support my favorite website.

Can you send me a description of the levels and what not? Might do it for the alpaca stuff. Not going to do the $150 a month unless business gets good but could probably swing a lower level. Give me an ad budget for the accountant to worry about and help support my favorite website.

Please email me at webmaster@totallyamaha.com and I will send you our ads info and price structure.

Just an FYI concerning the add problems that I reported.
As of the following morning (Sunday) all returned to normal with both devices, iPhone and iPad.

Did nothing to my iPhone for the resolve, but did clear the History from my iPad On that Saturday!

Thanks again for your very quick responses.

Just an FYI concerning the add problems that I reported.
As of the following morning (Sunday) all returned to normal with both devices, iPhone and iPad.

Did nothing to my iPhone for the resolve, but did clear the History from my iPad On that Saturday!

Thanks again for your very quick responses.

We are trying to make some changes to help this issue with the ads showing up in the middle of the message.

Some of these chicks that pop up are distracting as hell. I forget why I was on here !!

Yeah even if I close the ad it still has a blank screen covering someone's post.
I actually clicked on "reply with quote" so I could read what that person said.

Not trying to beat the horse...

Seems to be worse this week. Some threads have multiple ads covering posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-023831_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-023831_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 139
Google ad.jpg
Guess we can't complain about all google ads if they look like this.....

We are trying to make some changes to help this issue with the ads showing up in the middle of the message.
They not only show up in the middle of the message they cover some of the messages, worse about covering up on my i-Phone then computer, more then likely due to wanting the ad to be dominate the screen.

Back