• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

stevewithOCD

Yamaha, Make me Come Back
Country
USA
Snowmobile
900 R
2006 Apex RTX
I'm BAAACK in the saddle again!
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Name the song & you'll be my friend.
Name the album & i'll add you to my hug list. (no cheating)

There's been too much Doom & Gloom on this site!
Time to SPICE things up and i can't break balls on a 600!

Lets go back in time shall we:

1967: My Mom went snowmobiling while she was 1 month pregnant with me.
1967: I popped out of the womb with thumb pinned to the bars. They thought i was deformed.
2006: Bought an Apex
2006: Blew up Apex chain case twice & a lot more issues
2006: Joined TY
2009: Bought a different Apex & followed EVERYTHING on this site to put 20,000 happy miles on it
2017: Bought a Winder
2019: Renamed MrSled "Tom the Blade" and blew up chain case
2019: Sold Winder in fit of rage to buy a 600 Doo
2020: Son did SOOO good in school, i had an extra $10,000 to spend. GOOD BOY SON!!!!!!
2020: Bought WINTERWOLF's amazingly (almost ANAL) clean 2018 RTX-LE

2020: Back on TY.
2021: Keep your Balls in tight fella's, SteveOOOO is BAAAAAACK!!!

I'm BAAACK in the saddle again!
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Name the song & you'll be my friend.
Name the album & i'll add you to my hug list. (no cheating)

There's been too much Doom & Gloom on this site!
Time to SPICE things up and i can't break balls on a 600!

Lets go back in time shall we:

1967: My Mom went snowmobiling while she was 1 month pregnant with me.
1967: I popped out of the womb with thumb pinned to the bars. They thought i was deformed.
2006: Bought an Apex
2006: Blew up Apex chain case twice & a lot more issues
2006: Joined TY
2009: Bought a different Apex & followed EVERYTHING on this site to put 20,000 happy miles on it
2017: Bought a Winder
2019: Renamed MrSled "Tom the Blade" and blew up chain case
2019: Sold Winder in fit of rage to buy a 600 Doo
2020: Son did SOOO good in school, i had an extra $10,000 to spend. GOOD BOY SON!!!!!!
2020: Bought WINTERWOLF's amazingly (almost ANAL) clean 2018 RTX-LE

2020: Back on TY.
2021: Keep your Balls in tight fella's, SteveOOOO is BAAAAAACK!!!

Welcome back but I dont think you really ever left...LOL

I felt like a 3rd wheel.
It was all part of my big plan.
Buy a great back-up/second/girlfriend sled.
See how the finances & options are then upgrade or ride the 600 for a year.

An 850 popped up at local Polaris dealer then a Thundercat at the Cat dealer started me thinking.
A 2020 & a half 850 DOO got me looking at my budget.
Then TYrnsr1's sled got on the radar. At 142 mph BTW!
It was a tad over my budget, but with 900 miles on it & done up SOOOOOOOO sweet, my heart started pumping BLUE BLOOD through my veins!

Then WINTERWOLF's sled with the most BEAUTIFUL Billett clutches i've ever seen, slid under budget & BAM!!!!
Went to bank & picked it up before Rick "forced" me to buy his awesome machine with less miles on it then i put on in a weekend.

P.S: WINTERWOLF aka:JD could have worse OCD then me! My bud thought i bought a leftover. There's NO WAY to clean a sled this good, but he did.
P.S2: I don't have OCD with keeping things clean. I'll ride through a swamp to keep riding. 16,000 miles in 4 years that should have 20,000

IMG_5940.jpg
IMG_5941.jpg
IMG_5939.jpg

Biggest problem is it looks EXACTLY like my buds' so it will need a different Windshield & some LINQ bags

I'm biased of course, but I really love that 50th anniversary edition. Turned out really sharp on the winders!

Welcome back. Love your humorous unique view of the well, everything. LOL Have you done a review of the Ski Doo? If so can you direct me to it as I would be very interested in your thoughts.

Back in the Saddle
" is a song by American hard rock band Aerosmith. It was written by Steven Tyler and Joe Perry. It is the first track on Aerosmith's hard rock album Rocks released in 1976. The song was also released as the third single from the album in 1977. It peaked at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100.

OOPS. Cut and paste might be Cheating :)

Last edited:
Welcome back. Love your humorous unique view of the well, everything. LOL Have you done a review of the Ski Doo? If so can you direct me to it as I would be very interested in your thoughts.

Back in the Saddle
" is a song by American hard rock band Aerosmith. It was written by Steven Tyler and Joe Perry. It is the first track on Aerosmith's hard rock album Rocks released in 1976. The song was also released as the third single from the album in 1977. It peaked at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100.

OOPS. Cut and paste might be Cheating :)

Is it wrong that I knew this? Not the year but I’ll give myself a pass since I was about five when that album released.

We are all glad to have you back Steve. I knew it wouldn't take long. The power on these machines is hard to leave behind once you have had a taste of it!

Back