• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

JayM's '17 Sidewinder R-TX SE Build

Great thread! You might want to tighten that stud down flush with the Quiet Pad pictured in front of your new rear wheel if you haven't done so already.

Thanks that's good advice, I did notice that in the pic and I will double check on sled before going riding for sure. I bet the 15 ft lbs just wasn't enough to squish the quiet pads down. But yeah don't want the stud to protrude and contact the wheels I imagine.

Great work Jay
Congrats and Hold on it’s gonna be a fun ride!
I am running TD tune as well and I am still on original belt. Take the time to break in your belt and your machine before pushing it. It’s a painfully slow process but worth it in the long run.

Great work Jay
Congrats and Hold on it’s gonna be a fun ride!
I am running TD tune as well and I am still on original belt. Take the time to break in your belt and your machine before pushing it. It’s a painfully slow process but worth it in the long run.

Great advice, I will do my best lol I'm kinda hoping when the trails open it's not great conditions forcing me to take it easy lol

Nice build thread Jay!!
Thanks! I did so much more last year that I haven't documented yet, so hard when it's during the season to capture everything.

I've also been accumulating a lot of parts including a sick wrap that I need to start installing before it's too cold out lol I will add all that to this thread too!

Back