• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kingers BOOSTED garage....

Tested my WG spring and its fully opening at 16 psi not 10psi like I hoped. Also the Tial valve doesn't have a valve stem seal so it leaks a lot. I ordered a new one and will be here tomorrow. I will throw it in and head north on Thursday when my Torco arrives (I only have enough for one tankful :mad: ) If anyone sees me or the sled just yell! I'll be on Flowage on Thursday night and Weenie roast on Saturday all day with this sled, unless it breaks before LOL

Just weld the wastegate shut, build all the boost, and let it eat! :die:sled2::die:sled2:

Just weld the wastegate shut, build all the boost, and let it eat! :die:sled2::die:sled2:
We are doing this on your dyno when you can fit me in! I want to see what she will do, for realz. It’s like a jet on the runway building speed and even at 80mph is like it’s just warming up, it really wants to take off like a jet!

Wastegate will be here today, I think I can go 4.35, 5.9, or 7.25 psi spring the kit comes with them all. I think I will do 5.9 psi but I will test opening psi on my gauge to validate. Also found some race fuel so if time allows I plan to play with duty cycle assuming she peaks at 11-13 psi on this new WG, I may go up to 20-23 psi on the race fuel just because. I don't need race fuel but I got talked into it for extra safety while I am still learning and data logging. Primary mission for this trip is to ride and have fun though.

I have missed 3 trips so far this year and just dying to have a breakdown free one, but I am bringing a spare. I got to thinking this is the first time this sled will be back up north since 2017, a 5 year hiatus now look at her LOL. The SW has been my sled the last few years and broke on every...single...trip...I am hoping this monstrosity, bastardized, Ape still shows the SW a big middle finger and runs the whole time even cobbled together ;)

Leaving in tomorrow AM for Hayward/cable area.

Good bye big papa and hello GAME FACE!

7F5AFE6E-9B42-4253-9D3F-611AC7B0A110.jpeg

That thing scares me and i'm 1500 miles away...I am at least scared for you haha :) The thing is your not strapped in or anything...your simply man handling that kinger made monster and thats nuts! The high pitch whine I guess is what I was talking about. Yours seems to produce more of it than mine does..The only way I can explain it is I had some ice build up must have been in the supercharger fan spinning thing (new to this) and at that time the charger made a louder whine similiar to yours so thats all that I was curious about. I know that is hard to follow but maybe i'll try to tackle the video thing and you can tell me if mine sounds normal :)

Attachments

• 20220225_170022_edited.jpg
    20220225_170022_edited.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 72
That thing scares me and i'm 1500 miles away...I am at least scared for you haha :) The thing is your not strapped in or anything...your simply man handling that kinger made monster and thats nuts! The high pitch whine I guess is what I was talking about. Yours seems to produce more of it than mine does..The only way I can explain it is I had some ice build up must have been in the supercharger fan spinning thing (new to this) and at that time the charger made a louder whine similiar to yours so thats all that I was curious about. I know that is hard to follow but maybe i'll try to tackle the video thing and you can tell me if mine sounds normal :)
Nice ape! The whistling is really my vortech blow off valve. She is a noisy B!

I once had my intercooler pop off. Now I put (right stuff) gasket maker on all my intake joints and no problems since. Works really well just don’t do it if you will be taking it off lots.

Back