• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Limited number of Awesome 4-stroke HID Lighting Kits!

Crap.....Some how I missed this thread :o|

Rode with Double B and he has these on his sled....I Might as well turned mine off for all the good they did...HIS WAS AMAZING.

Have ANY LEFT????
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Quick question to anyone that installed this in a RX1... Does the high beam only work on the left side? (haven't dug out my multimeter to see what is actually up, just know only the left side is moving. Not sure if its the kit or the sled.)

smokingcrater said:
Quick question to anyone that installed this in a RX1... Does the high beam only work on the left side? (haven't dug out my multimeter to see what is actually up, just know only the left side is moving. Not sure if its the kit or the sled.)

let me know how you troubleshoot this, as my phazer is not moving either bulb. If you have one moving, then swap the High beam wire with the other. Since you have two, this would be an easy way to find out if it is the lamp or the sleds lead.

Good luck,

smokingcrater said:

It is most likely in the lamp or the QCH, the easy way to test is swap bulb connections.
(You only have to swap the Small rectangular 2 pin connector with the small Red & Black leads.)
If the problem switches sides, it is the lamp, if not, the cause is the QCH.

Let me know & will get you taken care of!

Rock :-o

So I swapped the leads, and the right light still doesn't move... Looks like that part might be defective. Didn't check resistance of the red/black, but I"m guessing open circuit.

Hey Rock,
are you still out riding or have you shipped any units out? I haven't had anything delivered and wondered if you got busy having fun! Im not in a hurry, just want to make sure the UPS guy didn't lose it.

Thanks!

Hey Dude!

I am back!
(Not that I wanted to be, but have bunches to do... lol) :sled1:

Getting everything together this week.
We are currently testing every HID part we have.
Had a few fail after we sent them out & I REALLY don't like that!
So best bet is cycle them and test multiple times.
That way we KNOW everything works right for you.

As soon as we have them all tested, will make up kits & get them on their way!

They should be going out later this week.
Will send everyone an email with tracking number as soon as they ship.

Hi Guys!

Packaged everything & shipped yesterday!
You should have an email showing your tracking number(s).

Want to make sure I have everyone taken care of.
If you did Not get a tracking number from me, send me a PM with your info.

Thanks!

Back