• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M20 in RX-1

picture

Attachments

• IMG_00000507.jpg
    IMG_00000507.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_00000508.jpg
    IMG_00000508.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 101

Sweeeet! The Apex seat looks good on there too!

I see you have a front track shock on there as well. Did you order the skid that way? Mine only has one shock in the rear.

What do you think of the ride?

They set it up with the front airspring based on my weight.........

I think the ride is night and day from the proaction. And I spent lots of time and money on the proaction. It would just not move. I am not sure I am happy with my decision not to put onboard air......It would be nice to quickly adjust the air pressure to the riding condition. I only have 50 miles on it so I am still experimenting. I did put a little more air in the front shock yesterday and took my daughter for a ride. It is amazing how much the suspension moves without bottoming. I seem to have to have the track tight to not ratchet but that might be due to some worn down track lugs from when the rear arm in the proaction broke last year......

I'm glad to hear you're liking the ride! I agree %100; the ride far exceeds the stock suspension. ;)!

The onboard compressor is the way to go. You can build your own for much less than you can buy it from Fast. If you decide to go that route, I'd be more than happy to help you find what's needed.

Back