• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Member passes away

Attacker

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 viper ltx
Hey Guys, garyw passed away last week. After a ride in our local area he was loading his sled and had a heart attack. He was a super guy that would help anyone out. My condolences to his family. He worked at the local yamaha dealer and owned a viper.

Attacker said:
Hey Guys, garyw passed away last week. After a ride in our local area he was loading his sled and had a heart attack. He was a super guy that would help anyone out. My condolences to his family. He worked at the local yamaha dealer and owned a viper.

Damn that really sucks. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family :o|

So sorry to read this....Prayers go out to his friends and family :(

WOW life is precious GOD Bless him and his family.

Puts a whole new perspective on minor sled mods doesnt it.

Yamadoo aka Mark

Attacker said:

That's terrible I'm really sorry for your loss and prayers for all!!
May God Bless his family and friends!

garyw

garys viper is the blue one. Gary was a real nice guy and would help anyone out.

Attachments

• DSC03645.jpg
    DSC03645.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 155
That's terrible news. None of us ever expect to go doing something so simple. I hope he had a good ride before and pray for all his family and friends that they can find peace.

Sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers to his family. So sad!

I just met Gary this year when getting my viper serviced and he has great to work with and was very personable. My condolences go out to his family.

Back