• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI Turbo Viper ongoing Review.....

Anyone recieve their kit through yamaha yet? I'm getting a little antsy. Not much time left before my first trip. I don't know what's worse, waiting for the turbo or the Diesel Grand Cherokee that I ordered in June that still isn't here.

We worked all weekend to knock out a few more kits. The photo shows 12 pallets but we have 6 more in the shop.

IMG_2312.JPG

Im picking up my stx dx Wednesday. Just in case we get snow to ride on in my area lol. January 15th is the expected recieving date for my mpi kit at the dealer. Ill be pumped once its installed. Thumbs up to the mpi crew for getting these kits out!

Matt, are you guys shipping them to Yamaha then they distribute them or are you shipping direct to the dealers that placed the order?

Not to speak for Matt, but they are shipping directly from MPI to the dealers via a list that Yamaha has given them.

I'm looking for someone who knows how and is possible to adjust the gems, I just want to make sure no one touched mine.

Thank you

I'm looking for someone who knows how and is possible to adjust the gems, I just want to make sure no one touched mine.

Thank you
I can adjust but if ur running 6# use my settings I have listed in this review. They have been working for 2 seasons now.

I can adjust but if ur running 6# use my settings I have listed in this review. They have been working for 2 seasons now.

I'm running 6 pounds on mine but my wot red setting seems to be much higher than everyone else's to keep it in the 10.8-11.5 range. The lowest I've had mine is on 5.5 on the gems and on colder days I have to adjust up to 7 on the gems or it'll wonder in the 12+ afr range and I'm not gonna do that. So is there different programs within the gems? Or is my stock mapping leaner than some? I haven't done the reflash yet and truthfully I don't really want to

I'm running 6 pounds on mine but my wot red setting seems to be much higher than everyone else's to keep it in the 10.8-11.5 range. The lowest I've had mine is on 5.5 on the gems and on colder days I have to adjust up to 7 on the gems or it'll wonder in the 12+ afr range and I'm not gonna do that. So is there different programs within the gems? Or is my stock mapping leaner than some? I haven't done the reflash yet and truthfully I don't really want to

I am not sure. You may want to talk to Matt at MPI...The setting I have given run great on my sled for almost 4000 miles and no problems...

I am not sure. You may want to talk to Matt at MPI...The setting I have given run great on my sled for almost 4000 miles and no problems...

Do u get any bobble on a wot launch where it goes way rich and loads up for a split second before it builds boost? I have my green adjusted as low as possible and I still get it on occasion and I think some of that comes from needing my red adjustment so high because when I go wot on a launch the gems is in red mode

Do u get any bobble on a wot launch where it goes way rich and loads up for a split second before it builds boost? I have my green adjusted as low as possible and I still get it on occasion and I think some of that comes from needing my red adjustment so high because when I go wot on a launch the gems is in red mode

No I do not get that... I would turn that red back down... its not going to hurt to be 12 if you run good fuel and are at 6#

Back