• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MUNISING 14th - 17th RIDE ROLL CALL ( SNOW PERMITING )

Notenoughtoys

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 SR VIPER LTX DX
Well I haven't seen much talk about this yet so here we go!!! Looks like they are going to be getting the snow
next week that we all have been waiting for. Who all is planning on going? Booked my room for the 14th-18th.
Hope old man winter cooperates!!!!:letsnow:

Myself and a friend coming up Thursday morning, staying thru Sunday....this is our first TY ride ;)!.........looks like great snow coming. Even south of the bridge .... Might keep crowds down a tad on UP trails ....

Last edited:
I won't be making this 1st TY ride..... My son and I have our race banquet Saturday the 16th. 1st time since the track opened in the 50's that a father and son both won their division championships and sit at the head table :)

Have fun guys and be safe!

I'll be up there with a buddy Thursday afternoon.
This will be my 1st TY ride.
When..where do we meet up I'm clueless ?

I'll be up there with a buddy Thursday afternoon.
This will be my 1st TY ride.
When..where do we meet up I'm clueless ?

Meet up in the lobby, by 9 and or parking lot by 9:30 gassed and ready to go and we try to hit the trail by 10.. u can always check out the bar the night before as well.

I wish I could make this one! The forecast is sounding good!
Unfortunately I have to be home to load gilts (breeding stock) out on Sunday morning that are headed for a new Sow Unit in Mexico!
First time we have had a load going out of the country, so I think I better be here!
But I will make the Give-a-way ride for sure to see all My Good TY buddies!
Can't wait!! ;)!

Meet up in the lobby, by 9 and or parking lot by 9:30 gassed and ready to go and we try to hit the trail by 10.. u can always check out the bar the night before as well.

Thanks Mr.Sled.. Now I'm guessing I can get a Trail Pass there in town? Never been to Munising, is the bar in the lodge..across the street?

Last edited:
Th

Thanks Mr.Sled.. Now I'm guessing I can get a Trail Pass there in town? Never been to Munising, is the bar in the lodge..across the street?

The bar is in the hotel we stay at and you can get a trail pass at the gas station 2 block away at the trail head.

Genius, you will have a Great time. We have the Best group of Riders. They will make you feel right at home. There are all types of riders in the group. On trail, off trail, fast and slow riders. Just hook up with a group that fits your style and they will show you the sights.

Plan is to be there Friday night and go home Sunday. SnoNinja and ditch cricket will be with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plan is to be there Friday night and go home Sunday. SnoNinja and ditch cricket will be with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Room is booked:jump:

Back