• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2018 Apex 50th XTX

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Well I have had this sled for a few weeks now and am finally getting some time to go thru it and make some changes that I want to do. As I add the items listed below I will add some pictures so you can see the progress.

• Curves with Woody Slim-Jims
  • Yamaha Reinforcements- Port Yamaha
  • Yamaha Windshield Bag
  • Lake Effect Bar Riser 1" over stock
  • Thumb and Hand Boosters from Rockmeister
  • Power Supply from Rockmeister
  • Power Madd Guard, LEDs & Mirrors from Port Yamaha
  • I-grips screw in studs into the 1 3/4 back country
Apex (1).JPG
Apex (2).JPG
Apex (3).JPG
Apex (4).JPG
Apex (5).JPG
Apex (6).JPG
Apex (7).JPG

Apex (8).JPG

Nice, Tom. The Apex is such a great looking sled. These 2018's will be awesome sleds for the collectors among us someday too. Red, white, and black scheme sure looks sharp. Can't wait to get some real world feedback on that front end suspension tech.

Man, I'm jealous you already received yours and by the sound of it, had it for a while. I'm like you in having a bunch of items to install with the biggest being the track swap from the Back Country to the Ripsaw II so I hope my X-TX arrives sooner rather than later. I even made it a point to do all the work to my LT-X so I could focus on the X-TX which has been completed so am just anxiously awaiting the call from the dealer. Seeing yours on your lift just makes me to want mine even more. ;)!

Sweet ride Tom! Love the red, black, and white anniversary colors. G.B.
Thank you Bud!!

Nice, Tom. The Apex is such a great looking sled. These 2018's will be awesome sleds for the collectors among us someday too. Red, white, and black scheme sure looks sharp. Can't wait to get some real world feedback on that front end suspension tech.

Thank you!! We are excited to try that shock package as well. I have a lot to do this winter. :)

Man, I'm jealous you already received yours and by the sound of it, had it for a while. I'm like you in having a bunch of items to install with the biggest being the track swap from the Back Country to the Ripsaw II so I hope my X-TX arrives sooner rather than later. I even made it a point to do all the work to my LT-X so I could focus on the X-TX which has been completed so am just anxiously awaiting the call from the dealer. Seeing yours on your lift just makes me to want mine even more. ;)!

Awesome!! We are going to push that XTX track for both on and off trail. We have had great luck running it on our XTX as a crossover.

Let us know how the new front end handles?

Right on!! I sure will.

So jelly. Looks awesome.

Dont be.. I am special or should I say Peanut Butter .. LMAO

Sweet! Love the graphics.

Sweet!! It seems the best year is usually the last year they make a model, has all the refinements .

Beautiful sled, Tom! However, it should be on display in the living room, not ridden. Mood lights and Kenny G playing would accent the display.

;)!

Beautiful sled, Tom! However, it should be on display in the living room, not ridden. Mood lights and Kenny G playing would accent the display.

;)!

Suppose I should move the bear skin rug under it too. Maybe light the fireplace...

I think of a sled like this. As a good woman. Like Steph. Ride the hell out of it but keep her looking nice with shiney stuff.

Back