• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2018 Apex 50th XTX

Considering myself and others have not received their snow checked Apex's yet and the dealers are unsure when they will arrive, I'm beginning to wonder if you actually did in fact receive the last one. I want my X-TX on a lift in my garage so I can start getting it ready for the upcoming season and I wanted it yesterday.:o|

Considering myself and others have not received their snow checked Apex's yet and the dealers are unsure when they will arrive, I'm beginning to wonder if you actually did in fact receive the last one. I want my X-TX on a lift in my garage so I can start getting it ready for the upcoming season and I wanted it yesterday.:o|

Sorry bud. What dealer?

Well for clarification when I mention others, I was referring to the post in the Apex section about receiving their snow checked sleds. Me personally, I'm still wasting to receive the call from Nelson's that it's in. When I last spoke to them, they're still weren't sure when they would arrive :dunno:

Well for clarification when I mention others, I was referring to the post in the Apex section about receiving their snow checked sleds. Me personally, I'm still wasting to receive the call from Nelson's that it's in. When I last spoke to them, they're still weren't sure when they would arrive :dunno:

So sorry. I would be pissed too

Nice looking set up. Do you have the part #s for your PowerMadd set up Thanks Rich

PowerMadd Black Sentinel Guards Black #34410, LED Kit #34490 with Mirrors Kit #34455 and Snowmobile Mount #34450.

Took the 50th in the box....so have assembly manual(86 pages) if anyone is interested....not a Heathkit but a fair amount of time to assemble.

PowerMadd Black Sentinel Guards Black #34410, LED Kit #34490 with Mirrors Kit #34455 and Snowmobile Mount #34450.

Tom: Are the PowerMadd mirrors convex or flat? I had a set a while back and the convex were fairly useless, way too convex to really see much, just wondered what style they are now.
Also, they mention they can fold away for storage, is that system robust or not so much? Thx!

Tom: Are the PowerMadd mirrors convex or flat? I had a set a while back and the convex were fairly useless, way too convex to really see much, just wondered what style they are now.
Also, they mention they can fold away for storage, is that system robust or not so much? Thx!

The mirrors are convex. The old style they were kind of useless of these work really well and you can either solid mount them or fold them away. I like the folding feature just for putting them in the trailer or if you want to put a cover on or something then it’s not really overly wide.

Mr Sled does your 2018 Apex come with the rear performance damper shock mounted on the bumper? If so what does it look like?

Last edited:

Back