• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2018 Apex 50th XTX

So this is were the the two 2018 Apex Yamaha sold went to...just kidding, looking great!

Can't wait to hear the comparison with your Sidewinder MRSled.

Great looking sled! I would say the best looking sled Yamaha has ever produced. Lots of good looking ones but that one is my favorite.

Wouldn't the last six digits of the VIN indicate how many were built? For example, the VIN on my 2018 Apex X-TX ends in 000343, so I was thinking that meant there were at least 343 of them built. I could be wrong too; it wouldn't be the first time. :dunno:

Wouldn't the last six digits of the VIN indicate how many were built? For example, the VIN on my 2018 Apex X-TX ends in 000343, so I was thinking that meant there were at least 343 of them built. I could be wrong too; it wouldn't be the first time. :dunno:

Not sure on that one.

World wide at least 343. My 2016 apex is a low number. 000052. I have seen few other 2016's myself. I'm guessing production of apex's in the last 3 years or so to very low.

Picking up my 2018 Apex LE from Port Yamaha on Monday. Pretty excited. I’ll post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back