• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2018 Apex 50th XTX

What's the general consensus on the OEM 50th Anniversary shock? I have a 2017 Vector XT-X with the same 146 " skid. He will swap my OEM shock for the 50th. Would that be an improvement or is he just giving me someone's 50th take off?

What's the general consensus on the OEM 50th Anniversary shock? I have a 2017 Vector XT-X with the same 146 " skid. He will swap my OEM shock for the 50th. Would that be an improvement or is he just giving me someone's 50th take off?

So far the shock works awesome!! But once I again I never rode the other one so I cant compare.

Does the stock rear shock (Fox Float EV) have compression and rebound controls? I know you removed yours but was wondering how it's configured. Also, how does the 1.75 Back Country track handle on groomed trails?

i drove agmans 2018 apex xtx with the back country track and i liked it. it handled well.

Awesome sled I was about 1 hr from pulling the trigger ordering the exact same one. Love it. Wonder if the front suspension works or is a gimmick? The advantage is a smaller sway bar and soft shocks but still corner like a stiff front end with 13mm sway bar.

Awesome sled I was about 1 hr from pulling the trigger ordering the exact same one. Love it. Wonder if the front suspension works or is a gimmick? The advantage is a smaller sway bar and soft shocks but still corner like a stiff front end with 13mm sway bar.

Handles like a race car.. never had spring shocks handle so well.

made my fingers twitch towards my check book after i rode one. keep having to smack my fingers.

Does the stock rear shock (Fox Float EV) have compression and rebound controls? I know you removed yours but was wondering how it's configured. Also, how does the 1.75 Back Country track handle on groomed trails?

Did you replace the rear shock with the Hygear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back