• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Ulmer Racing FX Nytro Turbo Development!!

Allen, Those are going to be some sweet kits for the trail guys!! But don't forget about us mountain Guys. What i am thinking is Stage two with tunnel dump exhaust no muffler for 8-10k elevation. What do you think the price range will be for something like that?

tylerj907 said:
Allen, Those are going to be some sweet kits for the trail guys!! But don't forget about us mountain Guys. What i am thinking is Stage two with tunnel dump exhaust no muffler for 8-10k elevation. What do you think the price range will be for something like that?

Price range for something like that if you only ride 8-10k feet elevation would be $4500-4800 likely as at higher elevations you do not need the auxillary fuel pump & regulator.

turbo kit

looks like it will be the best boost kit out there for the nytro I am thinking of getting a 2010 rtx se and I will be very interested in the stage 2 setup I wonder how much weight it will add if any. The lite excell exhaust should help with weight. Also fuel range would be a question.

Just guessing on weight added, but I'd say it's in the 5 lbs area added to the sled. The fuel range trail riding should be right around that 100 mile mark. It will all depend on how hard you ride it!

Yes, the setup will include an intercooler.

Zipperno said:
Can I order one today??? Are they ready to ship?

The kits are not ready to ship yet. We are working on getting all pieces finalized as well as pricing. I plan to have the first full production run ready to ship August 1st. I may be able to get a few kits out before then, but that will be when the major production run is ready.

TurboJustin said:
Do you have any more pictures?

I do not have anymore pictures currently. I am waiting on some pieces back from ceramic coating then will have some more pictures.

4strokes are better than2 said:
will you be using the dynojet 5 on the kits or is that something you could upgrade to.any interest in making a bigger hp kit for us crazy mountain guys i like the header.

We will not be using the PCV right now. The PCV that is available currently does not support boost nor does it have a ignition module currently. Dynojet is working on both of those items, but at this time they are not ready to go and they do not know if they will be available by fall. We will likely stay with the PCIII which we know works and have programming for.

I would love to put a 2860rs or a 2871 onto it, but currently they just don't fit! It will require some chassis modification to get a disco potato or 2871 in there. We are working on getting a bigger boost option figured out as well!

ah after looking at the picture again i see what you are saying turbo sits really low so you would have clearance problems where the front of the tunnel & bulkhead join.to bad about the dynojet 5 looks like it will be what we all have been wanting when they get it available for turbo work. :4STroke:

That's too bad that the 28 series turbos won't fit this setup, it would be interesting to see what the turbo lag would do with a head shim and 15-17 LBS of boost on this setup!!

I wouldn't say it won't fit! We will get it to fit, just will require a little massaging of the chassis & turbo intake housing! Stay tuned! ;)!

Sounds sick, I might have to get the turbo instead of the SC! Will stay tunded for more updates! :Rockon:

Back