• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Possible group buy for LED safety lights.

CSS

4fighter, Thanks for your purchase! Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Convert, we don’t have an upgrade program. Guys please understand that as with all products, changes and upgrades should be expected. The sled manufacturers for example change their products in performance, styling, etc. every year. Most people are excited to see and purchase their new models….myself included. Hope this helps. Thanks
:letsnow:

Re: CSS

impactindustries said:
4fighter, Thanks for your purchase! Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Convert, we don’t have an upgrade program. Guys please understand that as with all products, changes and upgrades should be expected. The sled manufacturers for example change their products in performance, styling, etc. every year. Most people are excited to see and purchase their new models….myself included. Hope this helps. Thanks

Will do ;)!

Ordering my second one right now!

Thanks for chatting with me Chris, let' hope the snow comes soon.

impactindustries said:

Yes they do make changes and upgrades but I have yet to see the price go down on sleds after making improvements and upgrades. We got the best deal you could give us last year we were told! A lot of improvements have been made to your product a year later and the price goes down $5 from the best GROUP buy we could muster. Now we either paid too much last year even with the group price or something drastic must have happened to bring the price down $5 on a single user buy with all these upgrades to boot. The only upgrade I wish mine had was the led indicator lights showing me what is on at the front. Regardless it is still a good product and I am glad I made the purchase gets lots of looks and questions.

CSS

Last season was the first season for the CSS to be purchased. During the last twelve months Impact has become more efficient in it’s manufacturing. With that we can offer the consumer a lower price. This years base model is identical to the unit you purchased last year for $85.00 (a $5 difference). The only difference is the new logo labeling on that model. We also honored the group buy price even after the initial group quantities were not met. Hope this helps. Thanks ;)!

CSS

The friendly staff a this TY site did the banners. They also did our banners for the HCS and Doo talk as well. Very nice job guys. Thanks! :-o :rocks:

impactindustries said:
The friendly staff a this TY site did the banners. They also did our banners for the HCS and Doo talk as well. Very nice job guys. Thanks! :-o :rocks:

Staff? guess that would be Tom lol. I still think one of his kids did them ;)!

impactindustries said:

The changes so far i agree are minimal. What i was getting at was when you do get to the point where the advancements can justify upgrading from the original release it would be a nice gesture to offer a discount to people with the old units with some sort of exchange program. I had lots of people stop me last year and ask about them it's a nice little package and a well made product, Your first customers are probably your best advertisers offering them a discount price on a far superior model (when it gets to that point) would be a great way to keep them coming back and also promote/advertise your new product.

received the 2nd light on Friday, and installed it on Saturday.

Thanks Chris!

Chris I have some lights on my unit that have quit working six green ones are out. This is still under the three years warranty how do I get this resolved?

Hopefully, in a couple years these little handy lights will be on more sleds here in the midwest. All of last season, the only one I saw was the one on Nos-Pro's sled. I may get one for this coming season, I just hope more fellow riders make the investment.

-Vince

Back