• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski Doo is dropping a bomb on snowmobile industry

"Its stock and runs pretty good. No competition for a boosted 4 stroke tho." A Yamacharger only makes 2lbs, good enough for 20 hp. Why bother with 4lbs? To keep it together. Stock 850 doo will annihilate a stock viper, no turbos.

Last edited:

'Mommy, what happens if daddy goes 8100 feet high?'
2020-01-16 14.10.56.png

You bring your 180 hp Apex or whatever they are stock with your 20 hp yamacharger which puts you at 200 hp and I'll shilack your a$$ with my under powered 190 hp Viper.

Lol. Apex 180hp ? WTF!? Your right, Vipers are great. At least the aftermarket loves them. 600 class sled that takes $5k in aftermarket parts to beat a stock apex. LOL. Hurricane, or whoever appreciates it bud. Tell me again, why did you buy a turbo?.........

SkiDoo is adding a turbo to maintain hp at higher elevations. Vipers get turbos because theyre painfully slow without one, at any elevation. And, I don't have a Yamacharger, was just stating they make 20hp with 2 lbs of boost.

Ya 180 isn't that what they claimed they dynoed at. Now your bragging you can beat a 130 hp Viper. What ever dude I can asure you i don't have 5 G'S in my turbo set up and your Apex don't stand a chance and you won't tell me anything different. I owned 2 of those tanks and know what they will and will not do. Installe a super charger or turbo and you'll have something.

2014 Lol. Tell me bud, why only 190 HP? Why not crank it up? Don't be mad at me that you bought a chick sled and had to add a turbo. You had a 17 apex xtx? Doubt it.

Last edited:
You are right about one thing chicks to dig my sled. What's the difference 2007 or 2017 Apex all the same old stuff. No need to crank up the ponies i can destroy Apex's all day long. If I need to go bigger I will invest in a SideWinder.

You are right about one thing chicks to dig my sled. What's the difference 2007 or 2017 Apex all the same old stuff. No need to crank up the ponies i can destroy Apex's all day long. If I need to go bigger I will invest in a SideWinder.
Very impressive, I only travel about 30 -40mph most of the day, Ah.. do chicks over 60 count?

30-40 mph, you should have just bought a 2007. An Expert told me they're the same as your 2016. But, I think he's a cat guy

Last edited:
Well... Its good to have a expert or two, to help me along, better just to say thank you, but just wondering do Cat guy's wear Green?

You bring your 180 hp Apex or whatever they are stock with your 20 hp yamacharger which puts you at 200 hp and I'll shilack your a$$ with my under powered 190 hp Viper.
Lol. Apex 180hp ? WTF!? Your right, Vipers are great. At least the aftermarket loves them. 600 class sled that takes $5k in aftermarket parts to beat a stock apex. LOL. Hurricane, or whoever appreciates it bud. Tell me again, why did you buy a turbo?.........
Man you guys are getting personal now!
I'm not making 200hp BUT I'll still get in on this matchup!

Back