• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still waiting on your 22's?

Mine took about 10 days from the date my dealer was notified and the date it showed up.

Mine took about 10 days from the date my dealer was notified and the date it showed up.

They knew when it shipped? I've been hearing from friends the dealers didn't even know there sled shipped at its showing up lol

I am going to find out. A kid here at work wrecked his 800RR. Should be a treat getting parts.
Hit a deer with juniors 4000 RR late Feb. Was told a two hood pieces would be in around April.

That got.pushed back to July......
Hope he has a ride for next year.

They knew when it shipped? I've been hearing from friends the dealers didn't even know there sled shipped at its showing up lol
My dealer receives notification when shipped. The reason he told me that he is notified is because the clock starts ticking for when he has to pay Acat for the sled.

Hit a deer with juniors 4000 RR late Feb. Was told a two hood pieces would be in around April.

That got.pushed back to July......
Hope he has a ride for next year.
I have a couple for sale if he needs one!!!!!!

Hoods or the pieces? We have almost all the pieces but the two pieces we need attach at the front by the airbox and go up the side where the side panels fit on it.

complete sleds.

14 months after ordering, and 83 degrees out. It's at the dealer!

LTX GT EPS...picking up in Ontario in a CPL weeks.

Back