• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still waiting on your 22's?

Still hoping for a second half of April delivery as has been the Yamaha provided date for about two months now. Vegas odds would not not be favorable. Scared to ask the dealer for an update as not certain I want to hear the news. Of course what is the difference between April, May, June, July, August, September, October or November delivery at this point.

I was able to ride new Winder 23 miles on my woods trails before snow is bad

I talked a while ago about the video showing LTX GT power steering working while at a standstill where Apex has no assist without forward motion

New system doesn’t even need to have the engine running
Turn ignition on and full power EPS

Ask the dealer to name you as additional Insured on his policy for the total amount of the 2 sleds and he can do this normally at no cost and they will be covered in the unlikely event of a loss… This should not cost you anything…

Still hoping for a second half of April delivery as has been the Yamaha provided date for about two months now. Vegas odds would not not be favorable. Scared to ask the dealer for an update as not certain I want to hear the news. Of course what is the difference between April, May, June, July, August, September, October or November delivery at this point.
For what it might or might not be worth. I did hear from my dealer yesterday. Said we have a VIN# and is shipped. So should arrive any day now. Maybe that will give you some hope.

I've been told the same. No date, but April sometime they hope. They said all cats were delivered and they're just waiting on Yamahas now.

I think at this point they just stopped giving dates because they keep getting changed and delayed.

My buddy was supposed to get his 2022 LTX-GT power steering at the end of April, is actually picking his up tomorrow, so came in sooner than expected.

I can also confirm this. Mine showed up at the dealer yesterday. Picking up later this week.

How long has it been taking ship to delivery for everyone? Looks like mine is in Canada now.

Back