• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Muffler Tune

well i am ready to bite, can't wait til next year. anybody have td's stock muffler tune? will try to get it by next weekend. my question is what changes will be needed to primary if any with 25ish more hp? have thunder big venom primary kit in it. if more weight, where? 71.1g now. will have to take everything with me to maine to dial it in. already have shimmed secondary with 35/39 helix, plenty of 8jp's, thunder adjuster secondary. have not tried helix yet. have 22t also but not installing till the rest is dialed. any help is very good! thanks.

I've had one through our shop that Sandale loaded the stage 1 Evo tune on. MPG still very good. Clutched properly you can expect about 6-8 MPH over stock with better acceleration. I think the sled has about 300 miles on it since the tune was added and has been without issue. I'm impressed with the difference.

How much was it?

TPI weights and spring (plus glide washers), with 3/4 allen in heel, 3/8 & thin washer mid, 7/16 tip. Spring pocket in secondary is cut .070, stock cam at 60, offset 60.7mm. 8JP belt.
Lakercr, Thanks for the spec on clutching.
Middle 3/8" is this alum or steel bolt ?
Do you think the 32/35 reverse helix would work better vrs stock ?

Steel for the middle.

I'm not positive, but it might if you're running good traction. I'll defer to the opinion of guys that have some test time with the reverse angle cams. I haven't played with one yet...

I have TD Ecotrail for stock muffler, runs good, may upgrade to powertrail next

I have 1200 miles on my td stock muffler tune could not be happier runs very strong, they only thing I changed was take front two rivits out of weights and install heavier .brass rivits, make sure you grind top of rivet so it dose not hit washer on roller. been getting around 13-14 mpg. I would recommend this to anyone that wants nice smooth trail tune I have the new pwertrail for stock muffler

HP on the ecotrail and powertrail stock muffler tunes? I didn't know they made 2 versions of the stock muffler tune.

HP on the ecotrail and powertrail stock muffler tunes? I didn't know they made 2 versions of the stock muffler tune.
Soon to. Be 3 check my new thread.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back